CHAPTER 51

THE SUSPICION
°~°

•|AUTHOR POV|•

Suni: Bo-ah was there in that plane. If you are saying no one survive except for mom we are doomed. We don't know who is behind all these and she knew. What we are going to do now?

Jhope: Don't panick Suni. We will do something.

Haechan: But, Suni you told noone knew you are coming back hell no one knew aunt Bae was alive till now, then who did all this?

Suni: We need to find whose behind all these. We need to do something fast we don't have much time.

Taeyong: First of all Suni tell us everything related to Bo-ah.

V: We can try looking for James.

Suni: No use. As soon news have been out he may have went hiding.

Suni: And they know, we know about James so they already know our next move, we need to plan where they can't pretend what we are actually planning.

Jhope: So you are telling we need to astray them?

Suni: Exactly. This way we can reach them sooner and they wouldn't even see that coming.

V: So where we should began this mission astray?

Jhope: We can't start now. We need to discuss this with everyone.

V: We can start discussing once everyone get here.

Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

Jhope: Till then I'll go and check what's happening in OT. I'll send one of them here.

After he left Jimin enters the lounge area.

Suni: I can't wait any longer.

Jimin: What?

Suni: I'm going to lead this case on my own.

After saying that she ran away from there.

Mark: Suni wait.

He ran behind her.

Jimin stare at their distant figures in confusion.

Jimin: What are they talking about?

V: Out of other few people present on that plane who didn't survive one of them was Bo-ah.

Jimin: What? She is dead?

V: Yeah. And she knew who was behind all this.

V: Anyways what's news on eomma?

Jimin: The operation is still going on. Appa called and said he is coming soon.

He nodded.

Haechan: Your dad is coming that means our parents are also coming?

Jimin: Maybe. He didn't mention about it.

(I'll skip the reunion part of Taeyong, Jeno and Haechan with their dad).

~~~

•|AUTHOR POV|•

Suni ran to the garden of hospital.

Soon Mark founded her and sat beside her on the bench she was sitting.

Mark: You all good?

Suni: I don't know. Honestly I ain't feeling anything. I'm not sad or overwhelmed nor I'm happy or excited. It's like all of my feelings are extruded from me.

Mark: Once in a while when we are constantly under the pressure of our emotions or feelings it's okay to feel empty. That emptiness indicates how much you have let go and how much you can more store in. It isn't necessary to fill up that void cause it fills up on it's own you just need to support it from behind by not letting to much carried away from your emotions or feelings.