CHAPTER 21

•|BTS POV|•
It's already been 18 hours Suni is kidnapped. We're trying our best in every manner to bring Suni back. There are no such suspect coming up, neither we can track her as her phone is with us.

DAD: I think we need to call GOT7 and NCT for help.
Makanes: WHATT!!!
RM: Dad can we trust NCT??
DAD: RM, I know NCT, we've done some missions together in past and overall they're my friends kids!
JIN: But-
DAD: I don't wanna discuss more on this call GOT7 and NCT!!

~~~~~~~~~

HHJ: That I was dead!?

She laughed so hard

KSH: Yes, how you're alive, I know I've killed you!!
HHJ: tch. tch. How lame of you KSH.. Did you verified that I was breathing or not, and you didn't even burnt that place!!
KSH: You called me so this was the reason??
HHJ: No! I called you because I want to warn you DO.NOT.HURT.SUNI.
KSH: What made you think that I wouldn't hurt her?? Maybe my daughters are in command at the moment.!
HHJ: Give it a try, karma will find you Kim Soo-Hyun.
And currently you're under my territory so leaving without my will, I don't think so is a good idea if you wanna go back to your daughters..

HHJ stated as KSH was leaving towards the door.

KSH: So what you want from me??
HHJ: Nothing just stay under my command for some days.
KSH: Are you mad!! Helding me  captivated for no reason seriously!!
HHJ: It's my way of work and I wish you to respect my orders here. Mr.Song take him to his assinged room.

~~~~~~~~~

•|SUNI POV|•

I open my eyes with lot of struggle as sudden source of light made it way in room, I took this chance to look around a room and I was held in very rusty room and I was tied with chain, I realised as sudden wave of pain fell in my body.

???: So you're awake now??
I know that voice. It was no other than KIM JENNIE.
Lisa: How dumb of you unnie, she can't speak.. Look how she's trying to speak, let's help her by removing it.

She removed the cloth which was tied around my mouth.

Rose: Now the main thing we wanna show you this time is little bit of elaboration of our last talk.
Jisso: Lisa on the projector please!

Lisa on the projector and the clip played.

It was about Mafia.. Where which my family belongs.. Dad, Eomma, BTS oppa's, even TXT...

Rose: Is small baby is sad?? Don't worry, we're gonna show you the real hell now..

After she spoke, all 4 took sit in front of me only table was there maintaining safe distance between us.

Jisso: Now, we're gonna ask you some questions, we want honest answers!
Lisa: Okay so first question-
What's your relationship with BTS??
SUNI: They're my Step-brothers..

A hard slap landed on my cheek.. Which made my lips bleed and metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

Lisa: Wrong!! They're your real brothers...

Real brothers?? Who??

⚠️ Warning!! Slight abusive ⚠️

They started torturing me..
Rose was making desgins on my face with paper cutter. Jennie was doing same on my hands while Lisa and Jisso were preparing other items for my torture...

I was yelling in pain as it was getting so intense.. There was one of their man who was shooting all of this..

Jisso: Jack copy this video to our satellite phone and send it to BTS. And remember not to mention any of names and in no clips our face is shown right??
Jack: no mam, everything is done on your command.

He went away from here. Blood was oozing out from my face and hands..

Lisa: Now our turn!!

They started to beat me!! Kicks and punches and slaps.. It was getting so unbearable as the wounds from earlier are fresh..

~~~~~~~~

BTS: okay!
JIN: RM you contact NCT I'll contact GOT7..

RM nodded.

After hour a bunch of people enter in the mansion..

Without wasting any minutes everyone were already in meeting room discussing on the topic, only leaders and planners of each group were present..

While hackers of all group were together finding possible clues but failing miserably everytime.

Other remaining members were in field charging their energy.. Mr.Kim were present in meeting room..

Suddenly a message pop in yoongi's screen and he opened it and yes the video was the one sent by blackpink!! Everyone's blood ran cold. Every scream of Suni was making their heart break in pieces..

TAEIL: Let's hack this..
SUGA: it's from satellite device.
TAEIL: I can hack that too, without getting caught.

Taeil typed some codes in yoongi's screen itself and yes! they got it Blackpink is behind everything..

They ran towards meeting room and open the door harshly..

DAD: Manners, Yoongi!!
SUGA: Fuck manners!! We got it whose behind all this..
JayB: how??
Taeil: They send us video of suni and we hacked the device..
Taeyong: Which video??
Jinyoung: It's better if you don't see!!
DAD: Show.Us.That.Video.

Suga played that video. And everyone present their were having some reaction as former members.

JIN: Whose behind this, Suga??
TAEIL: Blackpink!!

Everyone were ready with their fluid energy which they have restore by warm up.. Armours were loaded in a big van. Everyone were in meeting room for last minute discussion!

While they were discussing-
Bang!

~~~~~~~~~

•|KSH POV|•

I was shock that HHJ was alive! I killed her.. But looks like care No! I don't care if she is alive or not, she is just a mere Pawn in my this game!! And I think she still didn't know about Suni's kidnapping and I ain't that dumb to reveal it!! I know my daughters and I trust them, they will do their work properly!!

I just don't know till when she will keep me here! She can be dangerous at the moments but I'm not gonna reveal my identity behind any of these...

I'm currently in a 2-star room, 1 bed and 1 bathroom.. It's simple... Let's see what future holds for me!!

.
.
.
Yes! So Suni, sorry for all the beating I made Blackpink give you! I know your crazy comeback,,is gonna come soon...
Blackpink, I know their will be mercy for you!!! Just stay strong..
.
.
.
.
I hope you liked this chapter!!
STAY SAFE STAY TUNED STAY CONNECTED
.
.
.
.
vote, comment, share
.
.
.
.
.
Love Ya!!