CHAPTER 11

THE SCHOOL
ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

•|SUNI POV|•
  °|7:01AM|°
My alarm rang and I woke up and was going to do my morning routine and JK came.
JK: ohh you already upp!! Come downstairs for breakfast in half hour..
He said greeting me warmly I reciprocate it and nodded.
In 25 min I was done with my routine with uniform..
UNIFORM:-

I went downstairs and everybody were discussing in dining room

SUNI: Good Morning everyone..
I greeted everyone warmly and happily..
BTS: Good Morning Suni/Baby
Baby?? Who called me baby?? I looked around and everyone were looking the same way I was looking and it was JK ohh I didn't even notice he wasn't there..
TAE: why you called her Baby kookie??
JK: Hyungs and Suni I gave you a nickname... Do you like it???
He said booping my nose..
SUNI: yea I like it but why so suddenly a nickname???
JK: everyone calls you suni right??<I nodded> Then it's JK different from everyone so yeaa
SUNI: Okay than I too have nickname for you all... and a surprise gift...
They were unsure about the whole gift and nickname thing I guess from there faces.. but they eventually agreed
SUNI: ok for
JK - kookie oppa
Tae - Bear oppa
Jimin- chim oppa
Namjoon- Joon oppa
Jhope- Hobi oppa
Yoongi- Suga oppa
Jin- Jinnie oppa
I told happily but I think something happen to them they went mute suddenly
SUNI: Don't you like this nicknames oppa's??
JIN: no princess I like it infact we all like it but why yoongi oppa is Suga??
SUNI: Cuz he is just sweet as sugar and white like sugar
I told while shrugging my shoulders
SUNI: oppa I'm getting late I'll give you guys gift afterwards...
I quickly completed my breakfast and was goona get up but Tae oppa hold my hand..
TAE: You aren't going anywhere without us .
He said in his deep voice and in a intimating way I nodded in fear he will do something to me. Once I was sitted on my sit RM oppa spoke
RM: now that you're a kim we have some rules for you okay??
SUNI: What rules??
JIMIN: Very simple rules which we all follow...
JIN: let's continue in limo we're getting late
SUNI: Sorry to say but I ain't coming with you guys.. I don't wanna die this early please...
It led into small argument
TAE: CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND FOLLOW US IS IT THAT HARD TO LISTEN YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT.. WE'RE ALREADY RUNNING LATE!!!
I wasn't scared must be a understatement I was scare actually to death noone shout at me like this tears welled up in my eyes and I started walking behind them.. Hobi oppa gave me reassuring smile and pat my back and leading both of us outside..

We got settled and RM started telling rules
RM: So the rules are:
1. Do not lie
2. Obey eachother desicion
3. Never bunk classes
4. Do not enter our room without permission
5. Curfew at 8pm[ all maknaes have this while hyung line have till 11pm]
6. No dating till 20
7. Score above 80 in all exams
8. There shouldn't be any complaints from your teachers
9. No guy friends except TXT..
10. If you don't follow this there will be punishment...
This are some simple rules you need to follow.. Will you follow or not??
I was debating with myself I can follow all of the above rules but would it affect my life I guess no cause I love to be at my home
SUNI: I will agree but ME,ITZY and TXT do sleepover once a week is it okay???
They agreed to it immediately. I was nervous as hell to face their fangirls.. They're still ordinary highschool and University student yet they have so many fangirls what will happen if they will be idols??? I think all the girls in world be simp for them...
BTW MAKNAES UNIFORM:-

~AT SCHOOL~

•|AUTHOR'S POV|•

As their limo enter all started to surround their limo except who knows to keep themselves distant from BTS..
Suni was the last one to come out as she enter everyone started to whisper about her...
Boy1: isn't she Student club president???
Girl4: How she come with them?? I swear Blackpink will not spear her
BTS glare at them and they make a way for them to go...
It was shocking for whole school to know that kids of 2 rich parents are together??? But there's always one radio in whole school, this school also have, Kang Seulgi..
Seulgi: They're step siblings their parents got married...
She told to her group RED VELVET.
Rumours started to spread...

~At classroom~
I entered to class to greeted by some of my classmates and some bickering about my relation with BTS..
I mentally sighed at that topic..
I went to my seat beside  Yuna.. Kai was sitting behind.. At my right 1 seat was empty.. We used to sit on last second row...
Suddenly I remember new students were going to join after fall break..
SUNI: Yuna-ahh remember we're having new students from today???
YUNA: Ohh yes I forgot are they boys or girls
SUNI: Molla <I don't know> I need to go and check.. I'll back soon
I ran from class as it was still 5 min for class... I was running towards principal office but I bumped into someone and we both fall on ground..
It was a boy!! When I looked into that eyes I remember I know that eyes but I don't know who is he. But he look handsome with some foreign complexes.. I came back to my senses before starting my fangirling mode.
SUNI: Mianhae!! <Sorry>
???: Gwenchana <it's okay>
SUNI: Are you new here??
?

??: Yes I'm finding principal office..
SUNI: I'm going there if you don't mind I can show you
???: Okay!
We went to principal office and I knocked but there were more 6 boys..
SUNI: Good Morning Sir
Principal: Good Morning Ms.Suni
These are new students show them around and most of them are in your class itself so it will be easy for you to clear there doubts..
I nodded and Sir handed them their schedule.
Principal: Introduce yourselves to eachother.
SUNI: Hello I'm Kim Su-Yeon.. You can call me Suni!! I'm Student club president...
I greeted them warmly.
The one who bumped in me started introduction from their side.
???: Hello I'm
.
.
.

.
.
.T.B.C.
STAY SAFE AND STAY TUNED!!
.
..
.
.
Wait for next chapter to know who the bumped guy is~~
Drop your suggestions about ???
Who is he??
.
.
.
vote, comment and share.
.
.
.