CHAPTER 27

A DAY WITH NCT
——
‡‡‡‡‡

•|HHJ POV|•

I was currently in my office going through every details my secratary gave, updating myself as laying low for years, some news need time to reach me.

HHJ: Mr.Song what about KSH?? Is he cooperating??

Mr.Song: No, we have tried all ways but he isn't ready to speak. I think we should leave him and put a man behind.

HHJ: You're right. Ease him and see whom he contact.. maybe we can get a lead to our mission. And before going clear his temporary memory. I can't get myself expose!.

Mr.Song: Will into it. Aren't you going to meet your sons mam??

HHJ: I want to Mr.Song... They'll are grown up now. I'm barely controlling myself from reaching them.

Mr.Song bowed and left.

Should I contact NCT or not!? The only question roaming in my mind. If I get some leads I may contact them. But still as a circle we are here.

•|KSH POV|•

I know HHJ very well. She isn't gonna sit back. I was working on my plan to destroy KIM'S and now HHJ too. Maybe she was innocent in my story? No she was the biggest problem in my life. She must die.

Suddenly my room door brust open and some smoke filled up room. Everything was lock and someone shut the door. Slowly I started loosing my vision.

•|BTS POV|•

Looks like we got work for night. Her chemistry teacher is counting her last moments.

About Suni's work, it's really messed up. Maybe NCT know. We need to ask them.

JIN: Suni we have mission in evening today. Can you stay with NCT?? We wil pick you up after dinner. Is that okay??

All brothers started giving me looks. Knowing our mission is just for Maknaes+Jhope then why Jin hyung is sending Suni there. As we don't trust anyone with Suni.

Suni nodded, like bro isn't it obvious who will decline offer staying at their boyfriends house..

SUNI: I'll oppa. And don't get hurt while on mission. And I'll get going now byee!!

SUGA: Why are you sending her their at NCT's mansion??

JIN: Cause I don't want her to hear those screams from basement tonight and we also got another mission for tonight other than maknaes and this teacher one. So I want full security for her.

Everyone went quite as Jin hyung finish.

•|SUNI POV|•

I went towards cafeteria as I know oppa's aren't gonna come and TXT and ITZY aren't here so dreamies table I'm captivating.

SUNI: So, I want you guys to handover a seat next to my dear boyfriend.

I spoke as I reach their table. Jaemin shift his seat as he was the one sitting beside Mark.

HAECHAN: That was so cheesy and that totally don't suit you.

I scoffed.

SUNI: It suits me better than you.

Renjun: Okay stop and start eating.

SUNI: Ohh yeah btw whose gonna pick you guys up after school??

Chenle: Yuta hyung! Whyy??

SUNI: I'm coming to your house after school..

I told them pretty excited.

Jisung: Jinjjayo?? <really??>