CHAPTER 29

GOTCHA
-------

•|HHJ POV|•

I was on my way to BH café I know it isn't safe for me driving all by myself with no bodyguards as I don't want to risk anything.

As I reach their noone was there except for 2 workers.

W1: Mam please follow here.

She lead my way.

W1: xxx have reserved this place for you.

I was shocked by the fact that the so called "xxx" person reserved this place but my blood ran cold after seeing that person.

•|SUNI POV|•

Me and Mark reach their and he led me to screen, I started my work and soon Taeil oppa came.

He brought some old files with him, so our work don't turn too hectic. I was typing in speed of light while with same speed Taeil oppa was detecting code.

At some point we got a helper hand Xiojun. He helped in locating maps.

Soon we got the location. Which was quite unknown area mostly undisplayed.

SUNI: Xiojun oppa can you try locating it on satellite GPS??

He nodded and was doing his work while we were out for some fresh air as it was already 4pm we spent maximum 2hr in that hacking room.

Xiojun: Waitt!!

Mark: What happen??

Xiojun: This place is not in satellite this means this-

SUNI: place is underground.

Xiojun: Yeah! So we got that it's mostly deserted area, and finding underground route is bit of impossible.

I sighed.

SUNI: There's no use of me finding the location.

I was frustrated with all my myth.

Taeil: Taeyong, if you don't mind we can call BTS, they've know Seoul more than us..

I got ray of hope.

I ran from their to call Suga oppa.

•|SUGA POV|•

RM: so it's fixed that-

We were in meeting room planning on other upcoming mission. Suddenly my phone rang.

JK: Hyung not now!!

SUGA: it's Suni..

I received the call.

SUGA: Hello??

SUNI: Oppa!! I need help it's important can you guys come to NCT mansion like now... If you aren't busy.

Suga: Yea will come but what's the matter??

SUNI: Come here I'll tell you.