CHAPTER 25

•|SUNI POV|•

I was in my room next whole day. Dinner was silent yesterday night. Nothing much eventful happen, except what to do with Blackpink who are in basement since last week. Today we are gonna interrogate them.

I was thinking about whose behind all this chaos from past, who hold this much grudges and hate towards our family.

I was in my and Kookie oppa share study room. Trying to make possible reasonable strategies. I was so deep that I didn't notice someone entering room.

???: You should probably take a rest or all the keys of keyboard will break.

SUNI: Suga oppa!! When did you came??

SUGA: While you were killing keys..
Now have some coffee as you'll need strength for later.

I closed my laptop as oppa was right I was in my study since early afternoon and now probably is evening.

Suga oppa handed me coffee and we started chatting.

SUNI: Oppa tell me about your gang!!

I really wanted to know what are my brothers role in mafia world.

SUGA: We are known as BTS.
RM is a leader, 2nd in command and incharge of Medics.
JIN hyung is Planner and 1st in command.
I, Suga hacker.
Jhope is Dealer, he handles all the dealing mission. As his work he is also best sniper.
Jimin is like a theif, seducer and one of the best fighter with J-hope.
Taehyung is Mind reader, he has one of the main role in group to easily manipulate the rivals. Also work as sniper.
Jungkook is Assassin. All rounder. Best in everything, mainly ACE.
Everyone are good with weapons, especially Jimin.

SUNI: Woww you'll have very cool roles.

SUGA: What about your roles in NCT??

SUNI: I'm Hacker as you!!

SUGA: That was obvious by looking at you typing so fast.

I giggled at his reaction. But there is no lie in this.

SUNI: I was training for being incharge Drugs. But now I don't know where my all work is. There used to be print outs of all the data but it's not there. I even asked Mark if he knows where they are but he told that Mom took my all stuff from their Canada's Mansion.

SUGA: Actually Suni, we have went through your stuff twice in your absence.

He went silent, maybe accepting some reaction. But I'm not a type of person to react easily. I nodded indicating to continue.

SUGA: We got your diary which you used to write when you used to live with NCT, along with some of your pictures with them. And your baby pics. That time we were sure you were our baby! We even went through your laptop and found some weird reactions, maybe they are the one you are looking for.

He opened that file and I check them they are basics of my main project I was working for and the main project is gone!

SUNI: Fuck! This can't be!!

SUGA: What happen??

SUNI: This are basic of my research my complete research work is gone!! It wasn't even approved yet and someone stole my work.

I was so sad that this happen. My 2 years long work just wasted like this. I was on verge of crying as that drug was dangerous to one's health. And I didn't even prepare it's antidote yet!!

Suga hugged me and I cried on his shoulder.

SUNI: Oppa it's so dangerous, that drug is so dangerous. Antidote isn't there, if someone took it they will die!!

SUGA: We will find the culprit soon. Don't worry, your oppa's wouldn't let their baby's work in vain.

After 10 min I calmed down and we're searching for whose behind all this, which was kind of impossible. Till someone brag in room.

JIN: Come on!! It's time..

We know what he mean and we nodded.

We were on are way to basement. Once we reach there, RM oppa open door and went to main room where Blackpink are.

But once we reach their, Blackpink weren't there. How is this possible?? Noone enter this place since week unless, Maids..

Anger was piping in everyone's veins.

JHOPE: WHO THE FUCK DID THIS???
RM: Hope calm!!
SUGA: NO RM NOONE CAN BE CALM KNOWING ONLY LIMITED PERSON CAN ENTER HERE!!

That's how chaos begin. Everyone started yelling on one another..

SUNI: WILL YOU GUYS BE QUITE!! WE NEED TO FIND TRAITOR FIRST..

Everyone had calmed down and went to meeting room for discussion.

•|AUTHOR POV|•

On the other side, it's been week HJ had KSH under her captivation. He was enjoying how he got to rest and plan further on to destroy KIM'S even he was KIM too.

He still didn't know his daughter we're taken by BTS.

HHJ had got some news, but it's so confidential, so it can be only passed on by face to face talk. But it was bigger threat for her as it will exposed herself. She was planning for something big but she was outnumbered by troops.

•|BLACKPINK POV|•

We got escaped from the den of BTS. So sad that they're getting betrayed by the person they're trusting. Well we know that person is by dad side since the start, so we don't need to worry. But knowing that Dad had been kidnapped by someone is freaking us now. It's not like he is been hold captivated for the first time, it had happened millions of time in past and he had returned safely but this time his GPS is off, and moreover it's been weeks he had never been their for so long. But we got message that he is fine, and currently we are tracking that device.

Jisso: Lisa hurry up!!
Lisa: Sorry but this is so tough I can't help. I can't do this..
Jennie: Wtf!! Lisa how can you not track it down.
Lisa: It's VPN!! I can't do anything with VPN..

We just sighed knowing that VPN are always used in Mafia things for safety reasons.. 

T.B.C.

What do you guys think about person who help Blackpink escape??

Comment your guesses...

Hope you guys like it!!!
vote, comment, share.....
.
OMGGG!!! LIKE YOU GUYS ARE FAB LIKE IN A WEEK 1K AHH!!
THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONSTANT SUPPORT IT'S YOU GUYS WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE.

.
THANKYOU FOR 6K..
.

.
.
.
.
STAY SAFE STAY TUNED STAY CONNECTED...
.
.
.
.
BYE!!!
.
Love Ya!!
.
.
.
.
.
.