CHAPTER 9

THE SEARCH
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

°|3:38PM
•|AUTHOR'S POV|•

Everyone were at the door sending newly weds to their so called Business trip... Boys were happy being alone but on the other side Suni was sad she wasn't away from her mom since she adopted her..
MOM: Don't be sad I'll come soon as a speed of light.. Boys please take care of her..
DAD: I don't want any single scratch on her you get that???!!!!!
BTS: Yes Mom and Dad..
JIN: Don't worry about us you should enjoy your time I'll take care of everything...
They nodded and sat in a car and waving to the kids...

°|4:00PM
JHOPE: Suni you get ready we will be leaving at 4:30 sharp okay??
Suni nodded in agreement and went to her room for getting ready..
RM: Don't come home before 9:00..
Jin nodded and all went to their room for getting ready for shopping and execution...

°|4:29
Suni was ready and was waiting for JK with J-hope and Jin..
JK came and they went to the mall..
After hearing door closing sound others came out of lounge room and directly went to Suni's room..

~AT SUNI ROOM~
•|BTS POV|•
Once they left we directly went to Suni's room. It's was neatly arranged.. We started our search. SUGA will be checking her laptop RM will go through her diaries and stuff V and Jimin were going through her closet..
Suga perfectly hack her laptop and started searching for things which are useful for them... While going through her files he came across file of chemical reaction which are not easy for her grade so he called RM. Who was busy checking her diary from it he got to know that she had lost her memory in accident at the age of 13.
RM easily get to know that this aren't normal reaction this are more than that no school or University teaches this..
RM: This is very very abnormal..
SUGA: No School or University teaches this right??
RM nodded. They were so shocked to react but a sudden yell brought back to reality. Yell was from Twins,who were busy checking Suni's photo album..
SUGA: What happen???
JIMIN: Look at this.
They were again shock cause the child Suni's look was same as there sister..
VMin click the picture for later showing.. Suga copy that file in his drive while RM click pictures of her diary..
They left her room after doing their work but but.... they forgot to check one box in closet the main evidence was in there!!!

They nearly spend 2½ hours for search so it was currently 7PM. They were in their own room thinking of possible conclusion...

~AT SHOPPING CENTER~
•|SUNI POV|•
We reach the mall. I got to know that Jin, Jhope and Jungkook accepted me. I was happy. They ask me where I wanna go I replied I was okay with anything they took me to different clothing store they choose dresses for me and I tried like half of a shop I was really tired from all this now and me disapproving for millonth time that I don't want more dresses I have enough one at homes. They got me Party wears,casuals, PJ's, shoes, sandals, sneakers, flippers, accessories I told them people will call me gold digger if they continue getting me stuffs and they took me to stationary and purchased every needed things even I've new set of them at home. They seriously need to know they shouldn't waste money like wind..
Then we go to restaurant at top floor..
SUNI: You should know not to spend this much money like they're useless.
JHOPE: Okay we got it you litreally repeat it 20th time by now

Waiter came to take menu he was like litreally flirting with me in front of my brothers... I don't know what to do I was very uncomfortable by his stare I think my brothers noticed it..

•|BTS POV|•
Waiter came to took our order and he was eyeing Suni up and down. Anger boiled inside us.
JK: Bro do you like what you see???
Waiter: Yes a whole course meal!!!
A.D.A.U.C.I.T.Y. of this punk
JHOPE: Should we give you a yard??
Waiter: huh!!??
JIN: It means do you wanna go to graveyard???
Waiter:whyy??
JK: Tsk Dumb Dumb
JHOPE: Keep your eyes for dumb people not for someone smart and especially my sister you dumbass
He told while punching the waiter. He went away asap cause man that was really hard punch...
JIN: Suni you okay???
She was so shock to react anything. Jin followed her gaze was on the direction JK left behind that waiter. Jin shooked her, she came out of her little trance
SUNI: Nae oppa gwenchana <yes oppa I'm fine>
JK came after 10 min and we know he was done with his job.. Food came and we continued our dinner. Suni wasn't eating much which worried us and we can understand she have little trauma of all this.
JHOPE: Suni let's have Ice Cream afterwards... It will make you happy right..
She nodded happily and continue her food...

•|SUNI POV|•
I was so shocked and kind of lot uncomfortable by the look people were giving me after that waiter went away.. My brothers gave deathly stare to them and everybody started maintaining their own business.. Our food came and JK oppa also came I don't know where he went but I don't wanna be nosy by asking him. Hobi asked me about ice cream and I eventually agreed as that's my weakness... We completed dinner and went to Ice Cream shop.
[Suni- belgium choco chip
JK- Bora Bora limited edition
Jin- chocolate truffle chip
Jhope- mint chocolate with vanilla topping]
We happily completed Ice cream and it was already 8:24PM so we directly went home as it is long ride....

.
.
.
.

T.B.C.
STAY SAFE STAY TUNED.

.
.
.

vote, comment, share...

Love Ya!!!