CHAPTER 49

THE GOODBYE
°_°

•|AUTHOR POV|•

Jimin: She isn't picking up guyss.

Jungkook: Of course she wouldn't pick up if you are calling her continuously for past 5 hours.

Jimin: Whatt!? She can't ignore my call. I'm her favourite brother.

Jungkook: In your dreams, pabo. Her favourite is obviously me.

Jin: You both shut up of course her favourite brother is me, have you seen my handsome face?

Jimin: Come on hyung, we all know she isn't the one who will fall for looks. She looks for good heart. And I have that.

Jungkook: My heart is golden. I'm a golden boy. Gold is like by everyone.

Jin: If you know, she also isn't a type to go for money. So You both are out of list.

Suga: Don't act like you guys aren't a Billionaire.

Jhope: And dare of you guys to assume yourselves as her favourite, when Taehyung stand in a line. Followed by Suga.

From this favouritism talk one was really concerned and that was none other than RM.

RM: Guyss... The important thing is She isn't picking up the call. That sets our priorities straight, so please can we focus on that.

Everyone stopped that pointless argument and started their work, which was to find Suni.

~~~~~

•|SUNI POV|•

I hadn't inform my brothers that I'm coming tomorrow.

I'm so excited to meet everyone.

Me and dad be going first as mom had a meeting with someone and needs to come from the afternoon flight. Our flight is at dawn.

Uncle will be coming 4 days later after completing few of his work.

I'm in my room packing my bag, debating whether to call Mark and tell him I'm finally coming back or let it be surprise for him too.

Well I just need to hear his voice, so I'll call him. I haven't talked to him since last week.

Mi Dorky Hijo

Ringing..

00:01

Mark:
Hello..

Suni:
Hey.
How you been??

Mark:
I'm great.
Just woke up.

Suni:
Were you at mission last night??

Mark:
Yeaa.
Kinda was important and ended at sunrise.

Mark:
What are you doing up so late?
It's 3:27 PM here so it's 1:27 AM of night there.
You should sleep.

Suni:
I can't.
I'm having some work that is to be done before 4.

Mark:
So why did you decided to call this late??

Suni:
Well, I wanted a lil distraction from work. And you sounded best for it.

Mark:
Am I just a distraction to you now?