CHAPTER 5

SHOPPING WENT WRONG
©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

AUTHORS POV.
Morning came faster than usual. Breakfast was done and everyone were in their rooms getting ready for going to Mall... Mr.Kim had already left for Mall with Bo-ah. Brothers are gonna pick Suni from her home. All members were settled down in there limo and are on the way to Suni's house..
They picked Suni from her home. The ride to Mall was silent noone spoke anything.. Everyone were busy in there own world while Suni don't know what to do she was looking outside the window all way long...
After incident of yesterday JK oath to follow whatever Jin says. So he wasn't talking to her either. Suni was sad cause she think she would be talking with JK right now but that moment was just a piece of imagination for her. They reach the Mall, Mr.Kim and Mrs.Jo were waiting for them.
DAD: took you guys long enough??
JIMIN: yea someone took whole 15 min to come out of their room!!!
SUNI: What!!! You seriously don't know how much care this beautiful face required to glow all time
JIMIN: ofc after applying ton of make-up *he said sarcastically*
SUNI: eomma give me a water spray
Mom handed water spray to Suni and she started applying it on her face and rub it with tissue and what we see was so shocking
JK: you don't apply make-up???
SUNI: Nah this world wide beautiful face don't require any makeup as it's born beautiful..
RM: Another Jin hyung
SUNI: why another???
J-HOPE: Cause he-
JIN: cause I'm World Wide Handsome you know??
Suni was adoring the way Jin describe himself.
SUNI: ahh we are really lost twins from past.
She giggle while showing her deep dimples.. Exactly like of Namjoon's..

SUGA POV.
I

need to find out about her past how by passing days we are getting so many similarities of us with her. It's really nerve taking... She kind of looks like eomma too but I doubt it.. They were still standing there and discussing about "the lost twin" I'm done with them seriously!!!
SUGA: Aren't we goona head inside it's been nearly 23 min we reach here
Mr.Kim: yea let's go!! So as always be in pair and Tae you always shop alone this time take Suni with you.
He said and left. Suni got that from his expression that he wasn't good with idea so-
SUNI: Let's shop differently and tell dad that we shop together..
TAE: Why?? You don't want to go shopping with me??
SUNI: No it's not like that.. Let's just get going...
.
.
.
.

.T.B.C.