CHAPTER 6

SHOPPING
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

SUGA POV.
Me and Jin Hyung were going towards Givenchy as he love that brand and I'm okay with anything so yea. I want to ask him if he too feels the same way like me..
SUGA: Jin hyung I want to ask you something???
JIN: ask!!
SUGA: Do you feel some similarities between Su-Yeon and our Eomma??
JIN: frankly answering your question I do feel the same way.. I really want to discuss this with others but I guess you were quick to find about it!!
SUGA: Okay then discuss this after returning to home

RM POV.
Me and hobi were walking towards Louis Vuitton..
RM: Hobi
HOBI: Namjoon-ahh
We both spoke at a same time.. we laughed
HOBI: you say
RM: okay
RM: Don't you feel some similarities between Su-Yeon and Eomma??
HOBI: we are indeed twins haha
RM: so you do feel the same huh? So what should we do??
HOBI: let's wait till we go home and then discuss with others
I nodded and we continue shopping

JUNGKOOK POV.
Me and Jimin hyung were going towards Chanel...
JK: why don't you accept her Hyung???
JIMIN: it's not like that jungkook it's just I don't feel right about all thing what if we get close and she will also leave us like her than how difficult it'll be for all of us especially for Tae.. I only know how much he have suffered in this past years.. I know she is not a bad girl but I just feel like it wouldn't be that good for both us and her too....

SU-YEON POV..
SUNI: So where you wanna go???
TAE: So where you wanna go???
We both said at same time..
SUNI/TAE: Let's go Gucci!!!
Again we just ignored and went to Gucci... I was shopping and I thought to buy gifts for mom dad and my soon to be brothers...
SUNI: Oppa what are favourite brands of other oppa's???
TAE: Are you here to shop for yourself or for others just mind with your own shopping don't bother me!!!
He said very calmly and coldly which really sent shiver down my spine... Still rude.... I text kookie oppa and what he just seenzone me.. I'm sad...
Anyways I don't take much time for shop so I don't want to ruin Tae oppa's mood so I call mom and she told that I can roam if I'm done cuz this mall is ours... I really don't have any words what to tell so I replied with okay!! He saw me walking out and did he care nah!! people you are wrong he ask and I replied "I've permission don't worry" he hummed and was again busy doing his work,..
I saw Suga oppa and jin oppa coming out of Givenchy so I went there to choose there gift from there as per mom told me about my Bros I know what they like and what not....

TIME SKIP.
AUTHORS POV.

After Suni was done she got call from mom and told to come to restaurant on top floor while going she got jhope on the way and she was kind of lost so she got help too...
J-HOPE: So I think you bought so many things??
SUNI: Yes!!! I love giving gifts to everyone.. cuz I think everyone should be happy by getting surprises..
J-HOPE: You know that you are so sweet for this ungrateful world!!
SUNI: I know but I can't change myself to promote bad I have hope in myself that I will bring positive light in this dark world!!!
JHOPE: you are so good with words I bet you will get along well with Namjoon...
SUNI: you think so??? I want to be close to each one of you so I can make my dream come true
JHOPE: which dream???
SUNI: having a big family and be youngest in family...
She told with her cute smile which is hard to tell who it resembles... While talking they reach restaurant and ordered their food.. After finishing food everyone left for their respective home as it's just tomorrow left for all preparation...

T.B.C
.
.
.
.
.