CHAPTER 20

WENT MISSING??
--?????--

•|??? POV|•
My secretary had already arranged my meeting with Blackpink's Dad.. Till when he will lay low and will make her daughters at power?? In some days he will reveal himself to me, to none other than
HAN HYO-JO!!! I go by name HJ!

°| After 1½ week|°
It's already week and half, BTS hyung line stays whole day with Suni on alternate basis... Suni's friends visits daily before and after school... She was having fun while staying in hospital... Getting food on bed, watching TV whole day, getting mini study sessions with RM, playing with maknaes after school as hyung line goes to company...

SUNI: Suga oppa, I don't wanna get discharge!!
SUGA: Why Sugar?? What happen?? Let me guess cause you're living like a princess now that's why??

Suni giggled and it's was okay for Suga to understand that what he stated was truth!!

SUGA: Sugar you are our princess, and we treat you like a one too, but watching TV all day is not at all okay, you need to be productive in your life so you have meaning to continue living your life..
SUNI: Okay now less TV more work! But what will I do??
SUGA: Do you want to make music??
SUNI: Yes it'll be fun!!
SUGA: Okay I'll bring all essentials they're in my car!!
SUNI: Okay! Don't worry, Joonie Oppa will come as he is only with doctor..

He nodded and went out of the room and went towards parking while on the way he inform RM about him going to parking and coming soon and told him to be quick with doctor.. He reached the car and took out notepad, pens, and mini music maker.

When he went inside Suni's room only to find it empty!? With RM on a call with someone;

SUGA: Namjoon-ahh where is Suni??
RM: S..she.. I..s kidna-
SUGA: What  happen?? Howw?? It's all my fault I shouldn't had leave her all alone,, I fucked up big time!!
RM: it's not your fault hyu-
JHOPE: How this happen??
He entered room with Jin. Both were looking hella worried..
RM: Actually, Doctor called me for discussing about Suni's condition, I was there then Suni was bored so Yoongi hyung went to car for bringing some books and notepad,-
JIN: Seriously Yoongi, can't you wait till RM come!!
RM: it's not his fault Jin hyung, actually when I came Suni was there reading novel I brought her yesterday, nurse came and told me that she need to change her bandages and I went outside in a living space but as we all know that their is poor connection, so I went in lobby to talk as call was from company about about our next big project with Mr.Park , when I return noone was there in room!! I'm sorry hyung.

He was literally crying hard by now!! Don't know when maknaes came listen to their whole convo, after RM was done they came and hug him, even all were crying as they don't want someone again take their precious treasure from them.

JIN: We need to inform dad about this!!
SUGA: We can't!!
JIN: We need to!!

Jin called dad and told him everything, he was coming back by first flight to korea. They don't know how to start, where to start from!!

~SOMEWHERE IN OUTSKIRTS OF SEOUL~

Jisoo: Dad What's next??
Dad: Next?? Up to you girls!! I got a serious meeting to attend in Daegu. So I need to leave for it right now.. I'll be back till morning. And anyways she is not going to wake up till tomorrow late morning.. You girls rest for today, from tomorrow it's gonna be hectic..
He said and went away..
Rose: Woww! I think dad is near to executing last thread of his plan.
Lisa: Wouldn't BTS will found out that we're behind all of this??
Jennie: No, and will never able to find that. They just see us as normal school bullies, and about even trying, I've very high protected walls around our information... So chillaxx girl!!
Jisoo: Jennie is right, let's for last time see how KIM SU-YEON is doing in our place??

They went to see her, who was tightly tied to chair by metal chains, mouth was taped, and no lights, no air!! It was underground basement where she was lying unconscious...

~At BTS Mansion~

Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim had already back from NYC 1 hour back. It's been 14 hours Suni had been kidnapped. They try hacking blackpink info but well we all know what must have been the result. Noone knows other than family. They're trying everything-  hacking hospital cameras to cameras of every corner of city. But nothing they can find.

•| HYO-JO POV|•

I'm in my office, sitting on swirl chair, sipping on my coffee. I'm waiting for Blackpink's Dad, well I'm person who doesn't reveal myself, I always have mask on.

Man: Mam he is here!!
HHJ: Good let him in.

Man bowed and left. 

HHJ: Welcome!! Mr.

Mr. Kim Soo Hyun... or should I tell KSH!!
KSH: Looks like you're a big fisher getting in is perfectly your work I'm assuming..
HHJ: Ohh you're still same... Guessing points out is your work isn't it!!
KSH: From before?? Perhaps do we have some unsolved business from past??

I chuckled, still same seriously!! I hadn't reveal my face yet I was still facing my back towards him.

HHJ: Maybe you remember now, what unsolved business is remaining from past..

I said after turning to face him.

KSH: Howww??? You-

.
.
.
.
So Han Hyo-Jo <NCT mom> is alive..
And Kim Soo-Hyun Blackpink's Dad!!
Intresting isn't it?!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.T.B.C.
STAY SAFE STAY TUNED STAY CONNECTED..!!
.
.
.
vote, comment, share.
.
.
Love Ya!!