CHAPTER 34

THE PAST 3
±±±

•|AUTHOR POV|•

When Jimin spoke those words, the air became tense as nobody knows about it and all are very impatient to know about it.

Mrs.Han: Ok, let's have a seat it's a long story.

Everyone sat down and Mrs.Han started.

Mrs.Han: So when I was in our factory-

<PAST>

|Mrs.Han POV|•

I was on my way to factory to check about our new product. I somehow developed a feeling that someone is spying me up.

I tried to distract them. They did for certain period of time until I reach factory.

They saw my car park outside. And made a run for me. Without anyone knowing inside, they sprinkle oil all over the factory and throw a ignite matchstick over it.

Gladly someone saw them doing it and reported it to me right away. I made workers go through our underground route which led us to highway. I inform Jong-Suk about it and he made provision for workers to rescue safely.

It was late for me too rescue. Fire was igniting every part of factory.

While I was struggling to find my way outside, someone came inside wearing fire prevention kit. I don't know who he was, he was someone new to my memories.

???: Look who do we have here guys, the one and only Mrs.Lee.

He started laughing hysterically.

Mrs.Han: Who the fuck are you??

???: How bad Mrs.Lee, you are wasting your last moments cursing tch.tch.

He was gonna continue something further but a big burning metal fell from celling.

There everyone thought I died as it was just above me. But now I saw it coming and moved some steps back a little. Due to this I got my way outside.

I went through highways and highways and it led me to some other village in that outskirts.

After 2 days of resting from that scene I came back only to see what, my Funeral!?

I wanted to go back. I look at my kids, crying their heart out my holding my picture.

I can go back but I didn't. Why?? For safety of my kids. I know it was a bit selfish decision but I went with my heart. I need to find who's behind all of this. Who was that, fire kit man.

After finding my answer I'll return back to my kids, I promise myself.

After several months, news was out that war is coming. I wasn't that powerful and resourceful at that time so I can't help much in it.

I got to know, Suzy died. My friend who was like sister to me died. I know Suni was alive as I've kept my man after my family to keep me updated how they're doing.

After Suzy's death, war ended. I started my own academy cause I don't want any kid to grow up without their parents. I know I did the same cause others can change.

I was happy that Jong-Suk is keeping everyone connected and happy. Even he was suffering from inside.

But it broke me when I came to know he too died in HQ. I was this near to reveal myself back, but again I didn't cause now, finding one behind it was more than necessary cause that person snatched every happiness which were written for my kids.