Chapter 23

Easter special :)

Requested by Ryuu_Night

——————

'I honestly don't even know anymore.' Nicholas laughed as he walked out of the house and into the back garden. 'What?' Michael grinned up at him, sitting on the grass, 'You expected us to be doing something normal?'

His friend rolled his eyes as Silverknight and Predaking jumped off his shoulders and flew down to them, landing on the large wooden structure that was being built. Steve and Greg voomed and veemed happily at them while they carried the screwdriver over.

'Welcome!' Jen grinned, 'Hope you like the house.' 'It's very nice inside.' He grinned, looking back, 'Your aunt really knows how to decorate her home.' 'Yeah,' She said, 'We spent most of yesterday helping her move in. It's really nice how her gardens this big.'

The house their aunt had brought was a simple one-story but very spacious inside. It was only a few houses down from her sisters and she'd taken it immediately. What was nice was that you could go through to the back where a big garden stood, boxed in by a green fence with flowers along them and a big tree off to the left side.

'I'm gonna be honest,' He said, sitting down next to Jen, 'I have no idea what I was expecting when you told me to come over here.' 'Not even this?' She grinned as Soundwave used his appendages as a screwdriver.

Nick laughed, 'You really thought I would've guessed you two are building a chicken coop?'

'Well considering tomorrow is Easter, it could have at least come up.' Mike laughed, helping the vehicons drag the wood over. The three seemed in their element here when it came to building and since Silver now joined, they'd started a whole operation as he and Shockwave looked over the rough blueprints.

'So I take it this means chickens?' Nick asked, petting Ravage as the dog ran over to him. 'Yup.' Jen said happily, 'Aunt Lee knows someone just outside of town who has. He's moving overseas and couldn't take them with so, she's getting them.'

'Yeah,' Mike said, 'She asked us to start building the coop while she, Mom, and Dad went to go fetch them so here we are. And who better to ask help us build than you?'

Zwee beep! Soundwave cried, the little bot basically bouncing with excitement. Nicholas laughed, 'And I see someone can barely wait.' The twins grinned and watched him and Predaking roll the mesh over, 'He's been like those since we told them.' Jen said, 'We think he's more excited than anyone here.'

He turned and nodded vigorously at them, his face displaying pure joy. Laserbeak chittered and flew around, somehow leaping in the air.

'I think he was rivaled by Greg with that level of enthusiasm,' Mike grinned, 'The little guy found out a few days ago what Easter was when we went to the store and I swear he follows me around like I'm hiding chocolate in my pockets.'

Veem reem he shrugged, going back to sawing. He and Steve worked the small bow saw between them, supervised by SK of course. 

Michael stood up and counted all the pieces, 'Alright.' He said, hands proudly on his hips, 'That's everything, and now we assemble!' 'Nice!' Nick said.

Veet! Silver said, pointing at the spot they'd marked before where little pins were sticking out of the ground. The boys went over and pulled them out before digging shallow holes into the dirt. Jennifer then carried the two meter-long wooden poles over and maneuvered them so they stood, sticking out the ground before Nick hammered them in place with a mallet.

Palm-sized TIC (Transformers Prime fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें