Chapter 24

Requested by Laupis15

Zwee beep boop!

Voom room!

Jennifer turned away from the mirror and looked down at them, her eyebrow raised as she watched the two bots pace around on the bathroom sink, complaining and not hiding the fact they were upset they were being discluded.

'It's one night.' She said, putting the blush down. Room voom zoom voom! Steve complained, throwing his arms around.

'You guys are spending the night at the base!' She said, 'And mom's letting you take Ravage!' She took the pale pink lipstick before Soundwave could grab it. He seemed to think it would prevent her from leaving.

Jennifer didn't usually wear makeup but she made an exception for it tonight.

Nick had arranged for them to go out to a restaurant tonight. Nothing too fancy, just their favorite fast food place and then to the ice cream parlor afterward. Jennifer wore a dark blue, short sleeve, collared crop top over a white shirt with navy green pants.

Like hell she was gonna wear a dress.

'Besides, you'll have Mike and all the other bots,' She said, leaning down by them, 'Nick's leaving Silver and King with him as well.'

She looked down at the mechs currently scowling up at her, 'Though at this point I feel like you four will just complain to each other more than play.' Soundwave gave a sharp nod and sat down on the plug, arms crossed.

No doubt they'd rather be spending the night with her, playing video games or watching My Hero Academia.

Those two seemed to really like Jiro, Shoji, and Tokoyami. She had to admit, she did love Dark Shadow.

She just sighed and picked the two sulking bots up and put them on her shoulder. She was careful not to hold them for too long. They had developed a reputation for clinging and not letting go when they were upset.

'They still mad at you?' Michael grinned as he leaned in the stairway. 'I'd assume you would've guessed that by now.' She said, jerking her thumb at them.

Shockwave and Greg giggled like kids at them from his pockets and got glared at. Brum brom trom Shockwave said, waving his hand teasingly. 'You're evil.' Mike said, looking down at him. All he got was more snickering in response.

He rolled his eyes as they walked down the stairs. 'Is Optimus here already?' Jen asked when they reached the hall. 'Yeah,' Her brother said, looking in the kitchen, 'He said he had time so he's just been talking to dad.'

He gave a sharp whistle and a black furry shape came running out of the lounge to them. The bots squealed happily and jumped down onto Ravage's back as he stood eagerly by the door.

Mike laughed and rubbed the dog's head before opening it and walking out. Both twins looked out to see Optimus parked on the curb with Jason next to him, the two apparently deep in conversation. He then turned when his kids came up.

'You two ready?' He asked to which they nodded. Soundwave let out some sulky beeps and buried himself in the collar of Jennifer's shirt. 'Yeah yeah,' She said, poking him before hopping up, 'I know your upset but there's no need to make me feel guilty about it.'

Vroom! Beep!

There was every need apparently

'Don't worry.' Mike grinned, scratching Ravage who poked his head through the space in between the seats, 'I'll look after them.' 'I still feel like you two are going to try to pull something.' She said, looking down at them.