PART- 2 (The Hot Professor)

Start from the beginning

"God! He is so hot. This song totally fits him. I have never seen a man like him. He is looking hot in dark blue. His black frame glasses make him stylish. The stubble on his handsome face make him more hot. His hard puffed body, muscles, biceps, his veins. Lit! I wish! I was born in a girl's body rather than a boy. I would have tried my luck with him once. Even if he would reject me. Then I would have been happy thinking, atleast, I tried. Why God? Why did you this to me? I can't even tell people I'm gay. My parents even don't know. I couldn't tell them feeling ashamed. Moreover, in fear of losing them. What do I do now? God knows, who will be that lucky girl to rule over his heart? Or someone already do?" The Uber car driver sight sadly lost in him through rare mirror.

"Watch out you idiot. Look in the front. It's green now." The man screamed at him, bringing him back on earth.

They are stuck in traffic. The Uber driver starts the car engine in hurry and concentrate on driving. He don't wanna get scolded by him anymore. Moreover don't wanna make him angry. But he can't deny the fact, he look more hot and so is his voice gets hotter when he became angry.

"Damn! His sexy voice." The Uber driver drooled while driving

Soon they reached their destination, Hotel Blue Ocean. The man gets down with his luggage and pay the fare and went inside the hotel to check in.

"Yes, Sir. How can I help you?" The receptionist girl asked drooling over him openly having no shame.

"Booked a room for a weeks. Check! The keys." The man replied avoiding her glaze, busy in phone.

"Sure Sir. Your name?" The girl asked to know in which name he booked the room.

"Sidharth Shukla." He replied avoiding her dirty glaze on him.

"Sir. Your keys." The girl forwards the room key to him, with an intention to touch his hand once.

"Stay in your limit." He warned snatching the room keys from her, and went towards the lift.

"HAWT! Everything about this man is hot." The receptionist girl gawked his retreating figure, when he entered inside the lift.

"Pathetic woman." He cursed the receptionist girl after entered in his room.

He took a good glance of his room. It was simple but beautiful. Having very less furniture. A double bed, with soft mattress and a side table beside it. A wooden wall almirah. A table with a chair, having flowers in a flower vase on top. A small grey couch complimenting the white colour wall. A LED TV. A big glass door which was covered with curtains. He guessed it must be a balcony. He kept his luggage in a corner for now. He took out a pair of comfortable clothes to wear at night and towels to take a warm bath. Before going for bath, he kept the clothes on bed and puts his phone on charge.

After good 20 minutes, he comes out just warping a towel around his torso covering his lower body. But showcasing his sexy, toned, hard, puffed chest with six pack abs. Drying his hair with another towel. After drying himself properly, he wore his clothes and ordered his dinner. Till the his dinner arrives, he though to check his phone. To know who called him when he was in bathroom taking shower.

"Harman? Why was he calling me now?" He get confused, after seeing his name and immediately called him back thinking it must be something urgent.