Bonus Chapter 2

[Mature content and fluff ahead]

She tasted like wine and ice cream. Sweet. Very sweet.

Her mouth melting into mine was the sweetest feeling ever.

I nibbled on her bottom lip but she pulled back with a giggle.

She licked her lips and then her thumb, almost as if she was teasing me.

I pounced onto her tiny figure, she squealed when I left sloppy kisses on her neck while tickling her waist.

"Jem! Stop! Please!"

She kept squirming and giggling in my arms till I finally had my lips on her. She relaxed at my touch and moved closer. Her body was literally pressed to mine, warm and wet.

Ruby pulled back again but laid her head on the pillow while staring at me. Her hands gently tousled my hair.

We stayed like that, staring at each other for a long time.

She began blinking her eyes, clearly sleepy.

I leaned in so that the tips of our noses were touching.

She smiled.

For a split second, I noticed a peculiar glow in her eyes.

"Hey, open your eyes" I whispered while caressing her cheek.

"Huh?" She stared at me.

I leaned very close to take a good look at her eyes.

"Jem?" She tried to push me back but I held her waist firmly.

"Your eyes were red?" I leaned back gasping.

"You didn't know?" She chuckled.

"I- I never noticed, Ruby... They were very dark and beautiful... I just... I never noticed the fact that they were red"

"When I was born, my eyes were brighter. That's why my parents thought to call me Ruby"

"Damn, your eyes are gorgeous" I whispered against her lips, "What do you see in my eyes?"

She touched my lips, gently caressing them.

I bit her finger softly then licked it, without breaking eye contact.

"Only libido" She giggled

"Really?"

"Yep, you're insatiable, professor" She purred, her other hand caressed my bare torso.

"I am insatiable?" I scoffed.

"Ye- Ah!" I flipped her over and pressed my hard member against her entrance.

She held the back of my neck and moaned.

"What were you saying gemstone?" I rasped in her ear, teasing her even more, "Am I the insatiable one?"

"N-ngh..." She bit her bottom lip, almost begging me to violate her.

"If that's the case, why are you so wet down her?" I pushed in a finger and she gasped.

I flicked her insides making her squirm and moan. But before she could come, I pulled back and licked my fingers while enjoying the view of her flushed face. She could be very cute at times.

"Please, professor" She rubbed her hips against mine.

Damn, she knew me too well.

I entered her at an agonizing pace but found myself losing control. It always happened.

"I could do this all day" I gritted my teeth as I kept pounding her harder. She was so warm.

"More..." Her voice was a perverted whisper.

"I thought you were sore, Ruby" I slowed down with a chuckle, "You won't be able to walk in the morning"

"I don't care... Don't... Stop... Ah!" She begged.

It gave me all the encouragement to make love till daybreak.

Last Edited - 04/07/23