𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

"𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑,"Celia told JJ, a small smile on her face. As per Celia's request, Margot had sent over a ton of formal wear for the BAU team to wear to the gala tonight. She seriously deserved the promotion I was about to give her. With a few minor alterations, the dresses were ready for them in no time. Celia didn't want to brag, but she was pretty good at picking out things like this. It was her job, after all. "You look great."

"Wow," she whispered, glancing at herself in the mirror. "And you designed this yourself?" She asked with a raised brow. Celia nervously nodded her head, unsure of why she was so embarrassed to admit it."They're only last seasons." She loved her job, but people sometimes told her it was superficial of her. These people were FBI agents, and they probably thought she was silly. "You're very talented," she complimented, stepping off the small pedestal. Celia's cheeks flushed. She knew she was talented, but that didn't mean that she didn't like to hear it from other people. 

"You're next, Emily," Celia instructed, and the woman took a step onto the platform, and Celia crouched down onto the floor. The black gown was practically made for her, with the low neckline and the high slit up the thigh. The only thing it needed was a minor hemming, which was nothing Celia couldn't fix quickly. "It just has to be shortened a little bit, but there's nothing some pins can't fix. It'll have to do for tonight." She carefully pinned the hem of the dress, leaving a couple extra inches of length, taking into account the heels she'd be wearing tonight. Celia dusted off her knees and stood up from the ground, placing her chin in her hands, then nodded. "Looks good," she declared. "Now shoes. What size are you both?"

Celia went through the several boxes that Margot sent over, and handed them both a pair of heels. She had sent over a variety of black and nude stilettos, and she gave them both a pair to try on with the dress. "How does it feel?" She asked. 

"They feel okay," Emily replied, turning to the side to glance at the shoes in the full size mirror. "I'm sure I won't be able to feel my feet in a few hours. Nothing some champagne can't fix, right?"

"Everything can be fixed with the right amount of bubbly," Celia agreed. "You guys are ready to go."

"Where's your dress?" JJ asked, referring to the fact that apart from her hair and makeup, Celia was nowhere near ready for the event tonight. "Oh, I'm gonna go change into it now. You guys can head downstairs, I think Seb already called a car for you guys to head over in."

"See you tonight, then," Emily beamed, picking up the hem of her dress and exiting the makeshift dressing room. JJ smiled and waved, and they both thanked her again before fleeing, and Celia shut the door behind them. She made her way over to the garment bag hanging from the door and unzipped it carefully, pulling the red silk from the bag. She carefully slipped it on, and peeked her head out the door, needing her brother's help zipping up the dress. 

"Seb!" She shouted. No response. "I need your help!" Still nothing. Celia grumbled something under her breath, and stepped into the hallway, in search of her brother. One arm was holding the front end of her dress up as she hurried through the hallways of the house looking for Sebastian. 

"You okay?" Celia flinched at the voice behind her, and she spun around to see Spencer standing behind her, adjusting a watch on his wrist. He was wearing the suit that Celia had given him, the one that she'd selfishly given to him because she knew it would look good on him. And it did. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said sheepishly. 

"Oh, it's alright," she assured him. "I need Seb to zip up my dress for me. Have you seen him?"

"He was on the phone last time I saw him," he told her. Celia groaned, knowing that Seb could be on the phone for ages before he'd come and help her. "Do you...?" She glanced up at him, "Yes, please," she muttered, turning around and gathering her hair so it rested on one shoulder. She felt his hands on her back, carefully moving upward as he zipped her up. Once it was securely in place, she dropped the hand that was holding the front end of the dress and adjusted herself. "Thanks," she told him with a small smile. 

𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇- spencer reid ✔️ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara