𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

"𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐘, 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄," 𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃. Sebastian Clairmont remained unmoving, his hand still clutching Celia's. He shook his head, and Riley turned to Spencer and JJ for some kind of assistance, and they merely shrugged. Sebastian Clairmont was as stubborn as a mule, and if he didn't want to go anywhere, then he wouldn't. He'd chain himself to Celia's bedside before he willingly left her alone in a hospital while she was fighting for her life. Spencer couldn't bring himself to look at Celia for too long, feeling a sharp ache in his chest every time he saw all of the wires and machines hooked up to keep her alive. She'd lost so much blood that she'd needed a transfusion, which her brother was quick to agree too. Since then, he hadn't left her alone.

They managed to coax Nathan out an hour ago, but Sebastian was refusing to leave, and the nurses were insisting on his removal from the room now that visiting hours were over. Since Celia's injury last night, Spencer and the rest of his team had spent the majority of the day interviewing anyone that came into contact with Celia before the show. They had a complete guest list of every single person in attendance. Grant Blakely, Genevieve Beckett, Rebecca Larson, and Margot Greene had all been brought in for questioning this morning. They had yet to find a motive, but all of them had the opportunity to go after Celia when the lights went out. They were backstage at the time, and would have had enough time to get away with it. The only thing that they had to go off of right now was the bloody knife that was left behind at the scene. They were still waiting for the forensic analysis of the knife to see if any DNA was left on it. Considering that their unsub was too intelligent to purposefully leave evidence behind, Spencer was doubtful that they'd find anything.

Their profile suggests that whoever was responsible for this was someone who knew about Alastor Clairmont's infidelity, and was hellbent on exposing it to the world. They were after Celia, it seemed, but they also enjoyed making her suffer by leaving a trail of bodies, and making her feel as though she needed to constantly look over her shoulder. They wanted to destroy her before putting the final nail in the coffin.

"I'm not going anywhere," Sebastian replied coldly. "Not when she's like this." Despite the injuries that Celia suffered, she was going to make a full recovery. Their unsub had intended on killing Celia at the show, but they hadn't anticipated the power to come back on so quickly, and they didn't have enough time to finish the job. By the time Emily managed to reboot the power, their unsub had already gotten away and disappeared without a trace.

"Look, I understand that you don't want to leave your sister, but we really need to ask you some questions-"

"Who are you?" Sebastian demanded, his eyes narrowing at the agent. Riley threw his arms up in defence and introduced himself. "The name is Riley Carter. I specialize in cyber crimes and was brought in to consult on your sisters case." He held his hand out to shake, and Sebastian reluctantly let go of Celia's hand in order to shake Riley's. "Nice to meet you," Sebastian politely muttered. "But my point still stands. I'm not going anywhere."

"Look, I'm not saying you can't come back, but I am telling you that maybe you need to take a breather. Let us take you home, you can clean yourself up and get some rest. Then you can come back here bright and early tomorrow. How's that sound?"

"And who's going to protect her while I'm gone?" He retorted, gesturing to his sister who was still asleep in her hospital bed, unable to currently fight for herself. "We've got officers stationed outside her room, and at every entrance into this wing. No one's going to hurt her here."

"You expect me to believe that?" He raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "They can't protect her."

"And you can?" Riley replied, crossing his arms over his chest. Sebastian shrugged and reached into his pocket, "I have a knife," he declared. Spencer's eyes widened, and Riley chuckled, "It's not a good idea to announce that you're carrying a concealed weapon in a room full of FBI agents," Riley pointed out. "Are you going to arrest me?" Sebastian asked him cooly, confidence clear in his tone. "Because I'd suggest you focus on arresting the person who put my sister in a hospital bed. It would be a much better use of your time."