𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄. They spent four days in their safe house so far, and Celia could already feel herself going mad. She could only hope that Spencer would make good on his promise of catching this guy, because Celia wanted to go home. Neither of them were allowed to have any contact with anyone outside of the apartment they'd been living in, and it was killing both of them. Celia hadn't been able to tell Margot where she was going, only that she was going to be gone for the unforeseeable future, and she wouldn't hear from her. Celia and Seb's stay in protective custody was on a need-to-know basis. Last she heard, her aunt and uncle were well enough to leave the hospital, and they'd been put into a different house.

She felt like an animal in a cage.

Celia still wasn't completely certain that they were safe here. The cycle of nightmares and sleepless nights had continued, and she wasn't the only one. Most of the time, her and Seb would stay up until the early hours of the morning, with the TV on. This was affecting him, too, but neither of them wanted to address the matter at hand.

"Do you think Nate's okay?" Celia asked him out of the blue. "I mean, do you think anyone will try anything while he's still in the hospital?" Celia couldn't help but worry, it was in her nature. That was why she had to micromanage every thing in her life, because Celia couldn't handle when something-or someone wasn't okay. Her and her brother were similar in that way. She hated not knowing what was going on outside these four walls, and it had only been a day.

"I don't know, Cece," he answered honestly. "I hope he's okay. I think, I, uh, owe him an apology when he wakes up. If he wakes up." The last conversation that Seb had with Nate before he got into the accident, was a fight. The two of them hadn't been getting along well since Nate's return home, but at the end of the day they were still family.

"He'll wake up," Celia assured him, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. She didn't know that for certain, but she needed some hope right now. "Then when all of this is over, the three of us will... I don't know, take a vacation or something."

Seb snorted, "You? Take a vacation?" He laughed again, and Celia hit him in the shoulder. "What's so hard to believe about that?" She demanded, frowning at him. After all of this, she deserved one. She wanted to be somewhere hot on a beach without a care in the world. "You're a workaholic, Cece. I give you a day before you're begging to come back home."

"Right," she deadpanned. "And you're not? Look who's talking, Mr. Big Man. You're going to work yourself to death!"

"Someone has to do it," he replied cooly. "And for your information, I like doing this stuff."

"Yeah, well I like my job, too!" She pointed out.

"So we're both workaholics then?" Seb asked, and Celia sighed, slouching back into the couch. "I guess so," Celia responded, defeated. She stared at the old tv in their apartment, and groaned, burying her face into a pillow. "You're dying in here, aren't you?"

Sebastian nodded his head and turned off the tv, "This is killing me," he answered. It had only been four days and all they wanted was the phone call that would tell them they could go home. Celia had spent the first two days finishing her dress for the gala, which was done now. If the gala was even still happening. It was supposed to happen two days from now, which meant it didn't look good for her.

She really wanted that phone call. Spencer promised they'd catch this guy quickly, and she wondered if the BAU was getting any closer than they were before. She thought about Will for a moment, and whether or not he'd been off the hook yet. He was hiding something, and maybe his secret was more sinister than just infidelity, which was what Celia had suspected.