𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊

"𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓," Nathan murmured, twirling the lollipop stick in his mouth, a signature smirk playing on his lips. Celia was unable to move, eerily still as she sat there, blinking. "I know," Celia replied quietly, unable to process how to feel about this. She glanced down at her hands, just to make sure that this was real, that it was actually happening. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath, then opened them and glanced down to see that nothing had changed.

Two lines.

Holy shit.

"This is a good thing, right?" Nathan questioned, skeptical of her reaction. "I mean, you guys have talked about this, right?"

"Well I mean yeah," Celia answered, clutching the test tightly in her hands. "But we hadn't planned on doing it now. We wanted to wait until things settled down a bit." She was supposed to be a planner, she never did anything without thinking. Sure, she'd been married for over a year now, but was she really ready to be a mother? She'd seen how Nathan was with his son, Xander, and maybe she had a bit of baby fever. It didn't help that he was one of the cutest babies she'd ever seen, and he was absolutely in love with his aunt Celia.

"What on Earth are you two doing in there?" Margot demanded, pushing open the bathroom door, with baby Xander perched on her hip. It took her a moment to glance between the two of them, her gaze immediately going to Nathan, since he was usually the cause of trouble in most scenarios. Her eyes moved over to Celia, then to the test in her hand, and she gasped, eyes widening in surprise.

"Are you-" She didn't have a chance to finish her sentence because Celia was nodding her head, and Margot was gaping at her. "Holy shit."

"That's what I said," Nathan chimed in. Baby Xander cooed from his place in Margot's arms, and the biggest grin appeared on Nathan's face as he held out his arms. "There's my little guy," he beamed, and Celia had never seen him look so happy before in her life. He'd spent years trapped in the darkest corners of his mind, only for Margot to grab his hand and coax him out of the darkness. "I think we know who his favourite is," he whispered, lips turning up slightly.

Margot rolled her eyes and placed two hands on her hips, "After the amount of work it took to push this guy out of me, it better be me," she stated, narrowing her eyes. Even after years of dating, and having a kid together, it was still refreshing to see the two of them bicker like old times. It reminded Celia that not everything had to change.

"Are you guys having a party in here or something?" Sebastian shouted before appearing in the doorway of the bathroom, taking note of the four of them crammed in there. "What's going on here?"

"Ask your sister," Nathan blurted out, snickering immediately after. He was a whore for gossip or any kind of drama, and he was the king of saying things with the intent of starting shit. He claimed that now he was a father, and he needed the entertainment. Celia glared a hole into the side of his head, then made eye contact with her brother, who was now staring at her- and the test that was in her hands.

"Is that yours?" He asked, blinking slowly.

"No, it's mine," Nathan replied, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Surprise, I'm pregnant."

"Oh my god, shut up," Celia groaned. She hadn't intended for anyone to know before Spencer, but what had started with Nathan had ended with a whole crowd of people crammed into Nate and Margot's tiny washroom. "All of you," she demanded. "Spencer doesn't know yet, so not a word about this from either of you. Got it?"

"Of course," Margot agreed instantly, nodding her head in agreement. Nate whined, "You know I'm terrible at keeping secrets. Why do you insist on putting me in these kinds of situations?"