𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒 as she walked into The Bronze at eight o'clock sharp. In their defence, she probably was slightly over dressed for a bar like this, but she hadn't known what to expect. The last thing she planned on doing tonight was spending her evening with a bunch of FBI agents, but here she was. 

"Celia! Over here!" She turned at the sound of the familiar voice, seeing Penelope Garcia waving her down eagerly. Celia pushed her way through the crowd and took a seat at the empty table, sliding her coat off her shoulders. She'd changed out of her dress earlier and opted for one with sleeves due to the cold temperatures outside. 

"Where's everyone else?" She asked, glancing around for their missing team members. 

"Emily's over there chatting up some guy," JJ told her. "Spence and Morgan should be getting here soon. The three of us drove here together."

"We've been here for like five minutes, and she already has that guy drooling over her," Penelope muttered. Celia detected a hint of pride in her tone as she shook her head with a coy grin. 

"Ladies, this is Brad, a real FBI agent," Emily introduced her male companion, and the three women at the table exchanged confused glances as they took in the man in front of them. He was dressed in a crisp suit with his hair slicked back neatly, and he was smiling at them. 

"Really?" JJ asked, popping a peanut into her mouth as she smirked up at him. Emily nodded, "Really," she confirmed. 

"No way," Penelope breathed out, glancing up at him, "What's it like at Quan-tee-co?"

Celia masked her snicker by taking a sip of one of the cups of water on the table, thankful for the fact that Brad was too proud of himself to notice. Something told Celia that he was about to leave this table with his ego brought down a couple of notches. 

"It's, uh, quite impressive," he replied. "What do you ladies do?"

"I really enjoy just stepping on men," Celia told him, a devious glint in her eyes. She popped a peanut into her mouth, and smiled. "Kidding," she told him. "I'm a fashion designer."

"How adorable," he replied, his tone far from sweet. Celia was used to men being condescending when it came to her career. 

"I suppose it's nothing in comparison to being a literal FBI agent," she told him, batting her eyelids as she looked up at him with doe eyes. "I guess you've got all the girls chasing after you, huh?"

"A few," he replied with a smug smirk on his face. 

"What department are you in?" JJ questioned with a raised eyebrow. 

"That's classified," Brad replied. He was trying to pull off the whole ambiguous thing, but it wasn't working. He was probably going to walk away from his table humiliated. Celia couldn't wait to watch. This was the most entertaining thing she'd seen all week. 

"Must be really tough keeping all those secrets," she continued, egging him on further. She shot a wink in Celia's direction, and she peered up at him over her straw. 

"You know, it's a skill like anything else," Brad told them, shrugging like it was no big deal. "Carpenters are good at building stuff, at measuring. FBI is good at keeping secrets and kicking criminal ass." The four of them laughed, which made him smile, like he was practically gloating to himself internally. 

"Well," Emily chuckled, "Somebody's gotta do it. Oh! Do you have to carry your gun and badge with you everywhere you go?"

"Affirmative," he told them, and Celia resisted the urge to roll her eyes.