𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑. She had people fussing over her, and she heard a paramedic quietly explaining that the adrenaline she had before was starting to wear off. The pain in her left shoulder was so excruciating that Celia swore she could see stars as they placed her onto the stretcher. She had apparently re-opened her stitches from what she could hear, but she had barely registered it initially, as she was only focused on trying to escape her imminent death. 

She heard a lot of people talking as she was wheeled into the emergency room, but none of them were talking to her. She heard a voice telling her that they'd given her a sedative to make the experience less uncomfortable, and she felt a sharp pressure on her shoulder and cried out as her shoulder was popped back into place. It all happened so quickly, and she saw everything passing in a blur of motion, and heard the sound of muttering voices as Celia watched the ceiling lights while being wheeled away somewhere. 

"You're alright, honey," a voice said to her, and Celia could only groan in response, attempting to nod her head. All she wanted to do was sleep, so she did. 

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

For the second time in a month, Celia found herself waking up in a hospital bed. Except this time, she was alone. She glanced down at the sling on her shoulder, and the bandages covering her hands and her forearms. She adjusted her body so she was in a sitting position, pressing the button to call a nurse into the room. She remembered what happened to her, but she didn't remember much of what happened when she came to the hospital. Did they find Rebecca? Had she been arrested?

A nurse rushed into the room with a chart in her hands, and she smiled. "Oh good, you're awake. How are you feeling?"

"Sore," she admitted. Considering the fact that she was supposed to die, a dislocated shoulder seemed like the least of her worries. "But I'll be okay," she added. 

"Damn right you will," she replied, scribbling something down in her chart. "You're an extremely intelligent girl. Your little brother said you were the strongest fighter he'd ever met."

Celia perked up, "You mean my older brother?"

"No," she shook her head. "The little one, with the brown hair?"

"Oh," Celia replied. "Yeah, that one." In all the ways that mattered, Nathan was her brother. 

"Are you up for visitors? You've got three of them waiting out there for you, haven't left since you got here." Celia nodded and the nurse smiled as she left the room, and a few minutes later, three familiar voices were heard, fighting their way through the doorway arguing about which one of them would see Celia first. She found herself smiling as Nate managed to push his way through first and immediately came to her bedside, wrapping his arms around her. "There she is!" He exclaimed. She felt another pair of arms wrap around her, and the sound of Margot sniffling. "I'm glad you're okay."

"Don't hurt her," Seb grumbled. "She's fragile."

"No, she's not," Nathan retorted. "She's our little fighter is what she is." He reached out to ruffle her hair, causing Celia to scrunch her nose up and pull away. Margot released her and covered her mouth with her hand, "Oh, I'm so sorry. Am I hurting you?" Celia shook her head. It did hurt a little bit, but Celia didn't mind. 

"What happened to your head," Celia questioned, reaching out to point to the bandage on the corner of Margot's forehead. She laughed nervously as she reached up to try and cover it with her hair. "Oh this? I just hit my head."

"You're lying," Celia deadpanned, glancing between the three of them. "What's wrong?"

"Rebecca knocked her out when Margot tried to lock her in the conference room," Nathan answered. Celia's head shot up and glanced at Margot who was narrowing her eyes at him, clearly upset about the fact that he'd told Celia.