𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄- 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃?

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒. I needed the feds off my case, and it was easy enough to implicate Lionel Carleton to save my own ass. He owed me, anyways. He knew he was done for the second he'd found out that I cloned his cellphone and made all those calls. He was going down anyways and he knew it, and I knew he wasn't stupid enough to try and sell me out. 

He knew what they cost me. 

I never pictured Celia Clairmont as the type to get an FBI agent as a boyfriend, but then again, I never really knew her at all. We'd only met on a few occasions, but I doubt that she would have been as nice as she was if she knew who I was. Or if she knew that it was me who'd left that little present for her in her apartment that night. Those bodies were practice for the real thing, so I'd know exactly what to do when I got my hands on her. Then after she was taken care of, I'd go after the final two. Alastor Clairmont ended my bloodline, so I feel as though it's only fitting to do the same to him. It was a shame that he wasn't around to see the hell I was about to reign down on his family. 

A part of me felt bad about the fact that they were related to such a horrible man, but then I remembered that none of the Clairmont's were saints. They had all done things. They just always got it swept under the rug because they had the safety net of their family's fortune to fall back on. I never had the privilege. 

As I sat in my car, staring at the building in front of me, I twirled the knife in my hands, feeling the cool prick of the tip against my finger. I knew Celia Clairmont's schedule like the back of my hand at this point, which is the only reason why I knew that she'd be home any minute now. Then I could make my move. 

I saw the familiar candy-apple red car pull up into the garage and grimaced as I saw it. When the door opened, I couldn't bring myself to focus on that anymore, because I was only focused on the girl who had just stepped out of the car. She was balancing a bag of groceries in one hand, and her cellphone in the other, and she had the brightest smile on her face as she talked to whoever was on the other line. Probably her boyfriend. 

It made me sick. 

I wanted to wipe that smile clean off of her face. 

She hesitated for a moment and glanced toward my car, then shook her head and proceeded to walk inside. I'd give it about twenty minutes or so before I went up there, to avoid any suspicsion. If everything went according to plan - which I knew it would, since I had planned this exact moment months ago- then Celia would be in my car willingly before she could even realize what was happening to her. She knew me, maybe even trusted me even. I would use that to my advantage. 

Maybe I just wanted her to know what it was like to be betrayed by someone you were supposed to trust- your own family. 

I counted down the minutes and the seconds until exactly twenty minutes had passed, and then I killed the engine of my car. I adjusted the holster on my thigh and slipped the knife inside of it. I also checked that the gun in my glovebox was loaded and ready to go. I had tossed my phone ages ago and already had a cloned copy of Celia's that would buy me some time before people started to look for her. 

𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇- spencer reid ✔️ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें