The liar and his lover

You took a glance at the man behind the counter. Hiding behind a book you took a peek of his muscular arm flexing as he brewed a coffee. Kim Namjoon was a such sight!

When he turned around you looked down at the book in your hand. Covering it with your arm you started underlining whatever you saw. You were just nervous to make a move as usual.

Watching you chicken out once again your friend Hoseok rolled his eyes. He eyed you then at the man who gave away an order.

"Seriously, Y/N, get a hold of yourself. You always come here but he doesn't give a fvck about you."

You rolled your eyes. "I'm trying."

"It's not enough. Everyone's trying. He thinks you come here to study with me. Just come alone and talk to him."

"I can't. He looks untouchable. I mean being a junior doesn't help. He gets a lot of female attention in the campus. This is the only place where I could freely see him."

"Freely? Huh. You look like a Russian spy. I don't think anyone noticed you except that big boy in corner."

You followed his finger that pointed at the boy who was still staring at you with his doe eyes. You immediately twisted his finger down. "Ouch, it hurts."

"As it should." You whisper yelled. He frowned as he gently wrapped his other hand around the index. "What was that for?"

"He's Jungkook. We have same set of subjects. In every class he's staring at me for an unknown reason."

"Maybe he likes you," he grinned. You rolled your eyes. "I cannot like him. He's a bad boy. Namjoon is perfect. He's my ideal type. He gets good grades, polite and witty personality as well as he's humble. Life with him would be like serendipity."

"Oh he's still looking at you," said Hoseok," What if he thinks you come here to see him?"

"I'll be doomed."

"Why?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I don't wanna be the centre of attention." You turned around to see Jungkook who immediately looked away as if he wasn't staring at you since you entred.

He laughed," What if he makes a move?"

"No way! Why would he want to date a geek like me? I'm not an 'oppa' girl. I don't whine or act cute. It's just Namjoon for whom it comes natural." You flipped your hair back and smiled.

"Look he's coming." You didn't had to turn twice. It's always the same person who brings the bill.

Hoseok paid the bill and Jungkook thanked him with 'have a great day.' It's odd to hear it from his mouth but he does it as a decency of working as a part timer.

He was absolutely intimidating with one eye contact and you could see a nightmare. You didn't wanted to get involved with him in any way. He always had a dating rumour but none of them were true. It was seen from the way he growled at any girl who claimed to be his girlfriend. He was heartless even if it's a girl. If he could reject the most prettiest girl in the college then there's no chance you could hit on him. Most probably he'll hit you.

Boom.

You didn't spared a glance while picking up your stuff and getting out. Hoseok instantly followed you out while Jungkook looked at your diminishing figure with a longing gaze. With a dull pout he went back to the counter.

Next day, it was super cloudy. Yoongi looked at the sky while weather reporter stated the chances of heavy rainfall. Yoongi looked at the other direction where his roomate was wearing shoes. He asked," Where are you going? College is closed."