Ch. 4: Sean's Vacation!

Começar do início

"Aw! Don't leave me out!" Sean whines and I chuckle as I hear him scurry up off the couch and took a seat beside me, opening the slider door more.

"Oh stop being a cry baby, Sean." I tease, nudging him with my elbow. After Sean gave me a playful glare we sat in silence, eating our food. Once we were done I took our plates back into the kitchen and in the sink, rinsing them off.

"So, you're a YouTuber too huh?" I hear (Y/N) ask. "How'd you become a YouTuber and got to be friends with my dork of a roommate?" I chuckle softly, deciding I should let the two talk as I washed the dishes.

"Well, actually. I was a huge fan of Mark's way back before I started YouTube. He was the one that inspired me to start making videos. Then about, last year I got to come to America from Ireland to go to PAX East and meet Mark, Bob, Wade and Yammimash." Sean sighed. "If it wasn't for Mark, I wouldn't've been able to go. I was such a giddy little fanboy when I went out to dinner with them and got hang out with them."

I finished the dishes and started to put them away, and put the leftover breakfast away too.

"As I was internally dying, I was cool on the outside-"

"You were so fanboying over me! We all know it!" I cut in, chuckling.

"SHUT UP MARK!" Sean yells at me, making me chuckle more. "I'm telling a story!" He says, I rolled my eyes. "Anyways! I just found out like...two or three days ago you moved in and have been here for a while. Where're you from?"

This is when I walked back into the living room and sat back down between the two, but I sat behind them more then between them. I look over at (Y/N) as she began to spoke.

"Well, I'm originally from here, L.A. but, I moved to Santa Cruz at the age of seven or eight, I can't really remember when." (Y/N) sighs.

Sean looks outside, his arms wrapped around his knees. "That's cool. How you liking it here? Y'know. To be back?" He asks as he looks over at her.

"It's nice, hot as hell. But nice." She smiles. I couldn't help but smile too. It was silent, but not an awkward silent.

"So, Jackaboy! What should we do while you're here for a week?" I ask, "We should go somewhere."

"I don't know. I don't know much about America." Sean sighs. "I mean I know a lot about America but not like the hot spots here."

I laid down in the sun with a soft groan, looking up at the ceiling as I thought. "We could go to the lake?" I suggest.

"That would be fun."

It became silent again, and I didn't know what to do or say. I mean there's a lot of places we could go. Like the Hollywood sign, the walk of fame, the zoo, the lake...

"What about Santa Cruz?" (Y/N) pipes up. "I know my way around the place... We could go to the beach and boardwalk, or the wharf." I look over at her, "They have like the nicest hotels there too. We can either rent out a house, or make an reservation at a hotel."

Sean turns to her and smiles. "Yes! That sounds fun! Mark what do you think?" He looks at me.

I smile and nod, "It sounds perfect. That's a good idea (Y/N)! It would be fun for the three of us!" I shove Sean gently. "Should we stay for a few days?"

"I would suggest it, it's a long flight and a super long drive. Wouldn't suggest going there and coming straight back..." She shook her head as she shifted and leaned up against the doorframe. "They have some nice places to rent by the beach and boardwalk, the wharf and the actual beach."

Sean started to bounce with excitement. "I've heard that the Santa Cruz beach was amazing!" He giggles like a little boy on Christmas Day.

I groan as I sat up slowly, stretching. "Alright, I'll go start looking up flights and a place to stay then." I hum, standing up and straightening my shirt. "After that Sean, lets make a few videos. Since you have a limited time here, maybe we can go either tomorrow or the next day."