A/N: My Hiatus/100k

Hey everyone!
Wow, okay so I'm going to start this off with a huge THANK YOU! I cannot believe that I would ever see my book hit the six digit (101k+) range..
I know it probably doesn't mean a lot to you, but it means a lot to me, and I'm completely blown away.
Thank you so much for sticking with me through everything, the sporadic/long wait on chapters and all the shit I put into this book lol
But maybe I'll come up with something such as maybe like a Q&A? Or maybe I'll just not do anything? I don't know. I don't know what to do lol help.

Onto another thing..
I really don't know how to approach this, given I've been on a hiatus for quite a while now due to very sad, personal family matters/needs.
I don't know if I will explain in detail what happened right now, given the cut is still fresh and pain filled..
I don't know exactly when I'll be back fully from my hiatus, but I will announce that I will be slowly coming back to write and update more! I wanna get back in the groove of it all, I really miss writing in this book, writing for/as Mark, and interacting with you all.

I am currently sick, with a horrible cough and a sore throat, which means I've been sleeping a lot and have very little energy to do anything.. so I won't be writing until I'm fully recovered and healthy.. blame my little nephew lol he was the only one that I was around me that was sick.

I love you all, and thank you again so much for all you're comments and votes, and time. I read every single one of them, and I'm not even kidding. I do.
If you have an idea on what I should do for hitting 100k, let me know, if I should do anything!

You mean the world to me, and you matter to me 💕

Love,
-LilMadFree💕

Rest In Peace, Gus and Nestle, my sweet baby boys..
9/3/17