You Still Around?/Small Teaser ;)

Hey everyone, you still around?
Yeah, I'm alive lol
Sorry I kinda disappeared on you guys and haven't kept you updated..
I've been going through a lot, and I just needed to step away from everything for a while and that included writing.
I won't go through a sob story that no one wants to hear or believe, so I'll just say I've had a really hard time and I'm still struggling with some personal and family things.

I don't know when exactly I'll be fully back and updating regularly, given I'm still trying to cope and get back to my normal self.. but just know I haven't forgotten about you guys or my books.
Thank you for being so understanding, supportive and patient with me while I'm struggling to keep up with things. It really means a lot and I appreciate every comment you guys have.
I'm still here, and I ain't going anywhere, but it's gonna take some time.
I hope I haven't disappointed any of you.

In the meantime, I'll give you a little teaser for the next chapter to keep you on your toes..

-Mark's PoV-

"Is he always like that?" I ask, shaking my head as I reach my hand up and scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"Depends, really. He has his moments."

Before I could even catch myself, it seems like the words just forced their way out of my mouth. "It seems like he has a thing for Y/N." I blurt out, my chest aching suddenly at the thought of him taking her away, but I was also confused.

Kait sighs heavily, "He does."

And that's it! That's all you'll get! I hope it makes you somewhat excited for what's to come! I have big plans!
I love you all, and thank you again.

Love,
-LilMadFree 💕

(This will be deleted once I come back)