Ch. 7: The Beach

-Next Day-

Well, we're leaving tomorrow to head back to L.A.
The sad thing is, is that Sean is going to be going on a different plane when we get to the airport to head back home. So only y/n and I are going back to L.A.

We thought today should be calm, yet fun. So we decided to go to the beach, swim, walk, whatever.

"I wanna go swimming!" Sean grins as we find a spot on the beach and start to put our towels down on the sand.

"Well, go swimming!" I tell him, chuckling as he jumps up and down before pulling his shirt up and off his body, tossing it at my face. "Dammit, Sean." I shake my head and y/n takes his shirt and puts it in her bag so it won't get sand on it.

Sean bolts away from us and to the shoreline, screaming out that the water is cold. He looks back at us, and by that time I have my phone out recording him. I give him a nod and he runs into the water, yelling curses before he goes under and makes his way out further before surfacing again. I turn my phone back off and set it down.

"Are you going to go swimming?" I ask y/n. she shakes her head and slips her shirt off and her shorts, putting them in her bag. "You're not?" I ask as I advert my eyes.

"No, I think in just going to sunbathe, but maybe before we leave." She smiles at be and grabs lotion out of her bag and a few towels. She tosses the towels to me and I place them down for her, Sean and I.

"I don't like oceans, so I'm not going to go either." I shook my head and knelt down to my towel and straightened it some before sitting down. I scan the area, little kids playing in the sand, making sand castles, burying their father while they sleep, people surfing to our far left by the rocky area...idiots.

I look back up at y/n as she puts lotion on her body. Her chest, shoulders and arms, her sides and down her stomach. I advert my eyes once more gave a sigh.

I clear my throat and reach for my phone, I turn the camera on and positioned the camera so my legs were in the shot and the sand and ocean were beyond them. I smile an tweeted it real quick.

'Such a nice day at the beach with some amazing friends.'

I turned my phone off and tossed it to the end of my towel and rolled over so I was on my stomach, head resting on my arms as I face towards y/n just as she lays down on her back with a soft sigh.

"Do you want me to put some lotion on your back Mark?" She asks me. I shook my head, pushing my hair out of my eyes before going back to laying my head on my arms.

"I'm fine, I don't burn that easily." I assure her.

"But you're as white as a ghost. You're going to burn."

I shook my head. "Don't worry, I won't stay this way for long." I smile.

She sighs and nods, "Alright, but when you burn, prepare for me to tell you 'I told you so'." She smirks at me. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

-hour later-

"Hey sleeping beauty, wake up." Sean pokes my back. "Do you want a corn dog? I'm going to go get y/n and I one." He asks.

I lean up and look around me, y/n was by the shoreline, the water surrounding her feet as the waves come in. I look up at Sean, "Uh, sure. Did you ask y/n too?"

Sean nods, "Yep, I just said I was going to go get us a corn dog. He chuckles. "I'll be back." He says as he walks away.

I push myself up off my stomach and shifted so I was sitting on my ass. I wrap my arms loosely around my knees as I watch y/n pretty much bury her feet in the wet sand. I chuckle and grabbed my phone, turning the camera on and took a picture of her. I put my phone back down and watched as she went to take a step, but stumble slightly before gaining her balance.

Til 6AM (Markiplier x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara