Ch. 4: Sean's Vacation!

You were comfortable, warm and sound asleep... until...

"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU LASSY! IT'S BREAKFAST TIME!"

You wake with a jolt and you look over at the very loud intruder. "Who the fuck are you and why are you in my ROOM!? MARK!" You scream out, covering up your body as you only had a baggy t-shirt on and panties, and almost your whole body was exposed.

You can hear Mark's heavy, quick footsteps rushing up the stairs and down the little hall that leads to your room, and runs in. "What?" He pants slightly.

"Who the fuck is this and why is he in my room!?"

Mark looks over at you and gives you an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, (Y/N). I should have woken you up instead of trusting this Irish asshole." He smiles slightly and starts pushing the intruder out of the room. "Breakfast is almost ready, come down when you want." He shuts your door on the way out.

You lay there, groaning as you rub your face. Well, now that you are awake you guess you should get up and take a shower. Once you were done, you put on something light, as it may be cool right now, you knew it was going to get hotter as the day progressed. You brushed your hair and teeth, and put your contacts in before you started to make your way downstairs. As you went to take the first step, you heard whispering. You frown slightly and listened in.

"You told me to wake her up! I did that!"

"Yes, Sean. I told you to wake her up, not scare her half to death!" Mark whispers.

The intruder, Sean, groans. "Oh whatever, I am naturally loud. I can't help it!"

-Mark's PoV-

I roll my eyes at Sean and placed my hand on his face, playfully shoving him back even though I was slightly mad. I should've woken her up and let Sean watch the food.

I walk back into the kitchen and started to serve food on plates. "You're going to feed Ol' Jackaboy too, right?" Sean calls from the living room.

"Yes, you Irish idiot, go sit down I'll bring you your food." I say with a slight chuckle. "Didn't you eat on the plane?" I ask.

Sean was silent for a minute or two before I hear a faint "OW!" I raise my brow and glanced back into the living room, finding (Y/N) hovering over Sean from the back of the couch. "What was that for!?" Sean whines loudly, rubbing the back of his head, phone in one hand.

"That's for scaring the shit out of me!" She narrows her eyes before smacking the back of his head again after Sean moved his hand.

"OW!" Sean screeches, I couldn't help but chuckle. "What was that one for!?"

"That ones for being in my room without permission!" (Y/N) makes her way into the kitchen, a slight smirk on her lips.

"Well, aren't you full of sunshine today?" I tease, getting a look from her. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Please don't hurt me." I hold a hand up as in a surrendering gesture. "Here." I hand her, her plate of food and she smiles as she takes it.

"Thank you...and I'll get back to you on hurting you or not." She smirks, pointing to the other served plate. "Want me to take that to the loud asshole in the living room?"

I chuckle once more and nodded my head, "Yes, thank you. That's Sean by the way." I say, (Y/N) nods her head and takes the plate and left the room while I was making my own plate of breakfast.

Once I was done I walk into the living room, (Y/N) was sitting in the sun on the floor facing outside, the glass door opened half way as she ate her food. I look at Sean and he was already scarfing down his food. I shook my head and took a seat beside (Y/N).