Ch. 18: Finally, The Right One.

-Your PoV-

You and Mark stare at each other for a few seconds, neither of you really knowing what to say at this particular moment.
You weren't expecting to wake up to Mark pretty much bare except for the towel that was wrapped around his waist.

"Hey," Mark smiles sheepishly, his eyes shifting away from you as he lifts his free hand up to scratch the back of his neck.
You took this opportunity to shamelessly glance over his body, which in your opinion, looked pretty damn good.
His chest and arms were still a bit damp, and the water droplets glistened in the morning sunlight while his red hair kinda sticks to his forehead. "Sorry to uh, come out like this but I forgot to grab clothes." He chuckles nervously as he looks back up at you.

You look up at his face, slightly frightened that you got caught checking him out.
You shrug as you fully looked away as you felt your face start to burn, all the while you mentally cursed at yourself as you knew you were blushing.

"It's fine!" You mumble out, pushing the blanket that he had apparently covered you up with- off. "This is your room, you do as you want." You stood up, biting your bottom lip as you looked up at him.

Mark gives you a half smile, "Yeah," He breathes as he looks over to the bathroom and then back at you. "I know."

You both were flustered and didn't know what to say, which you didn't blame the either of you for feeling that way in this awkward situation. It was situation you didn't know how to handle right now, as it only made you realize that you had a crush on your roommate.
You didn't want to admit it up front, but you knew deep down you had a crush on him, but you didn't know how or when it started. It was just there one day.

You sheepishly smile back at Mark before heading for the bedroom door, "I'm gonna go uh," You look back at him, "I'm gonna go get ready now that I'm more awake." You tell him, opening the closed door.

"Alright," He hums as he heads for the bathroom that's connected to his room, "I'll be out in a few minutes."

You just nod and stepped out of his room, closing the door behind you. You lean against his bedroom door for a second, bringing your hands up to feel your face. Yep, your face is hot.
Damn it, you tried so hard not to blush in there.

You push off of his door to go get clothes so you could take a shower and get ready.
Once you were in your room, you quickly picked out your favorite shirt and shorts, then you picked out a black pair of underwear and a black bra to match.

You leave your room with your clothes and slipped into your bathroom, shutting the door behind you. Your mind was still trying to wrap itself around what had happened just a few minutes ago, and trying to wrap itself around your feelings for the man.
You shook your head and turned on the shower, hoping that once you get in there, your mind will clear of any and all thoughts you were having.
You quickly stripped out of your pajamas while you waited for the water to heat up, and as soon as it was at the right temperature, you got in.

-Skip-

"Okay," Mark clasps his hands together, a bright smile on his face as he watches you descend the stairs. "Are you ready to- woah."

You pause slightly at the end of the stairs, looking up at him, confused. "...What?" You stop at the last step, your hand holding onto the railing as you wait for him to answer you.