Ch. 8: I Enjoy This.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" Sean pokes out his bottom lip and begins to fake cry and sniffle as he holds his arms out, walking towards you to give you a hug.

You poke your bottom lip out also as you let him wrap his arms around you in a tight, warm embrace and you return it by wrapping your arms around him too.

"I know! I'm going to miss you too!" You say as you both pull away from each other after a minute or two of hugging. "You'll come back and visit again, right?"

"Of course! I'm going to hopefully come back down soon, keep your fingers crossed!" Sean smiles and turns to Mark, "Bye." He waves.

Mark's mouth gapes open, "Oh really? Is that how you're going to say goodbye to Markimoo?" He puts his hands on his hips. Sean nods his head, waving at Mark again. "Oh no you're not! get over here you dick!" He says as he reaches forward and grips the front of Sean's shirt and pulls him into a hug.

You, and the boys, couldn't help but to crack up laughing as their bodies collided with the force of Mark's pull. They part again and Sean sighs. "Well, thank you for the amazing week, and thank you for showing me-us around in Santa Cruz, Y/N." He smiles.

"No problem, I had a great time with my friends." You smile back before some girl over the intercom interrupted you guys, saying that the flight for Ireland is now getting ready to board.

Mark sticks his hands in his pockets and smiles, "You better get going buddy, don't want you to miss your flight."

Sean nods and grabs the handle to his suitcase. "Yeah. Thanks again." He smiled. "I'll text you when I get home." He waves and starts to walk off towards his terminal.

You and Mark watch Sean disappear into the crowd before you two decided to go get some coffee. Your flight for LA isn't for another hour, so you two have time to kill.
After you two get your coffee, you both make your way over to the waiting area, sat down and waited for your plane to get ready.

-Skip Home-

"Where's your keys?" You ask, remembering that you packed your set of keys in your suitcase.

"Back pocket," Mark says as he walks up the stairs to your guys' apartment. He offered to take your suitcase and took no for an answer. Even though you've been living with him for over a while now, he still carries your stuff for you, if it's heavy that is.

You bit your lip, seeing that his hands were full you reach in his back pocket and fished out his keys and stepped ahead of him to make quick work on getting the door unlocked and opened for him.

"Thanks," Mark smiles at you and steps in the apartment, setting the suitcases by the stairs. You shut the door and locked it before handing him his keys. "I had an amazing week, but I'm so happy to be home." He says, stretching.

"I could use a nap right now." You giggle and he chuckles through his groan.

"Me too," He sighs and rubs his face. "I'm going to carry the suitcases upstairs, I'll be back. Then maybe we can just order in for dinner." He says as he picks up our suitcases again and starts heading upstairs.

You pull out your phone and walked to the end of the stairs, watching him ascend them. "How does pizza sound?" You ask.

Mark looks back down at you for a second and nods with a soft, tired smile. "That's sounds perfect." You smile back at him and turn on your heel to walk to the kitchen, where you had Little Caesars number to order your pizza. You dialed their number and waited for someone to answer your call.

Once you finally got through, you ordered yours and Mark's favorite pizza. You were happy that they deliver just so neither of you had to go out after just getting home. You hung up after getting your total and how long it would take. You stuck your phone in your pocket and made your way upstairs to tell Mark.