Ch. 2: Think Fast!

You woke pretty early, and by early you mean nine-a.m. You stretch and groan softly, looking at the TV. It still displayed 'GAME OVER' but the screen was dimmed, not only by the sun that was shining in, but when your Xbox sits for longer than twenty minutes without the controller being touched, it dims the light on the screen.

You didn't want to get up, but your stomach was growling and slightly hurting from the lack of food. You push the blankets off of yourself and turned your Xbox and the TV off on the way to your bedroom door before opening it. You shuffle your way down the small hall and into the bathroom, closing the door behind you.

Once you were done in there you walk out and wash your hands, noticing a few rags and towels on the sink that Mark has laid out for you. You take one of the rags and let it sit under the warm water for a few seconds until its soaked. You pick it back up an wiped your face with it, in an attempt to wash off any drool you may have had dried on your face. You thought you could try and wash the ugly off of your face too... but it didn't work.

You sigh and looked in the mirror as you forgot to take your contacts out last night, great. Your eyes are burning . They're red and irritated, you sigh once more before you walk in your room, grabbing your contacts case off the nightstand by your bed and went back in front of the mirror. You took your contacts out and you put them in your case. You wash your face once more, making sure to hold the rag against your eyes to relieve some of the itchy, burning sensation that's going on. You wring the water out of the rag out and placed it on the counter.

You walk back to your and opened your dresser to grab something comfortable to wear. You took a second to go to the slider door and opened it, feeling the L.A. air. Scorching already. You curse softly and walked back to your dresser and pulled out your crop top that you can tie in the front and your denim shorts. You pull out another drawer and got your panties and bra, that match of course. You thought about grabbing your leopard sneakers and wearing them, but yet again, you probably won't leave the apartment. You made your way to the bathroom again.

When you walk out, you walked back in your room and placed your clothes that you slept in on the bed, you'll deal with them later. You grab your bag that has your bathroom needs in it, Like your toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush... etc. and took it to the sink. Once you brushed your teeth you also brushed your hair, then grabbed a hair tie and put your hair up in a pony tail.

You nod in the mirror before taking your bag back into your room and setting it by the door. You bit your lip, deciding if you want to bring your glasses out or not. For some reason, even though Mark wears glasses, you don't want to be seen in yours. You can see without them, but your eye doctor proscribed them to be worn daily. That's why you got contacts so you wouldn't have to.

You decided to leave your glasses in your room, if you need them you'll come get them. You checked your phone real quick, seeing if anything was new. Nothing. You place your phone back on the nightstand and kept the slider door open to get fresh air in your room.

You check to see if you needed anything, but didn't, so you left the room. You yawned slightly as you quietly padded down the spiral staircase and into the living room. You quietly walked over to the kitchen to see what he has to offer to eat. You search through each cupboard, one by one, quietly shutting the doors when you move onto the next one.

You made a little happy noise as you saw Mark had a box of Frosted Flakes. You pull the box out of the cupboard and placed it on the counter. Then backtracked to the cupboard that had the bowls and grabbed one. You walked over to the fridge and pulled out the milk, setting that on the counter before you opened the box of cereal and poured it into your bowl. You then put the box back in its rightful place and poured milk into your bowl before putting that away as well.