A/N: Where have I been?

Hey everyone!
It's been a while and I'm so sorry!
I'll answer some question that I've been frequently seeing recently.

Yes! The story is gonna continue!
And yes I realize it's been a month, and I've been itching to write and publish the next chapter for you guys!

But, for this past month, maybe a little bit more than a month I have been.. not doing so well.

I'll explain.
I had visited the ER a couple of months back (I think I mentioned that before, and I am fine and healthy internally), and around that time I had took a bit of a break because I was taking care of what happened and recuperating and getting my sleep back on track.

Then I was fine and I was writing again, and then all of a sudden I wasn't feeling good again, and on top of that I got a toothache/infection (or so we think, if not it's my wisdom tooth being an asshole) and if you've ever had one of those- you'd know the pain I was and still am going through.
My face was swollen on one side which sucked cause I couldn't even hardly touchy face without pain, and I couldn't even hardly move my jaw.
I'm currently on antibiotics for it, and I'm not in the pain that I was in anymore (thank God!).
We think that my wisdom tooth may be impacted or it's pushing against the tooth next to it.

Other than that, I have been also busy with life things and homework, and going through with a small party for my birthday.

Now, onto what matters.
The next chapter is halfway done, and hopefully will be done in the next week or so.
This next chapter is... gonna be great lol
I'm so excited for what's to come, and I believe you all are going to LOVE it!
I can't wait!

I wanna give a small thanks to heartfxlts for letting some of my readers know that I was dealing with some life problems, and for letting me dump my ideas out on her and for reading what I write beforehand so I know it sounds good.

And...I think I'll wrap it up now!
I'm so sorry again for the wait, I really didn't even realize that a month has went by until a week or so ago.

I love you all and thank you for being so patient!

-LilMadFree💕