Home

"Mr Cavill have you been practicing" I said while he span me around the garden.
"Not at all. This is pure talent my dear"
I couldn't help but laugh, I've been coming to parties at the cavil household now for many years and they have become my family. I adore them all and I'm always surprised at how much they treat me like family.

Today is Colin Cavills birthday and he wanted a small get together just his wife, his sons, there wives and kids and me. He was a wonderful man, charming just as all Cavill men are. I met the cavills through Simons wife. We met at a charity event and became quick friends. She introduced me to everyone and now 4 years on I'm part of the family. The only Cavill I haven't met is Henry. He is so busy with filming he only makes it home for short periods of time, normally when I'm on tour with my dancing.

I was teaching Colin a few moves for his birthday, the whole Cavill crew watching and cheering him on when I hear a booming voice coming from inside.
"Mum!! Dad!!"
"Is that Henry?" Marianne says as she walks up to the back door. Just as she is about to open it, Henry comes into view.
"Henry! It is you" she wraps her small arms around his giant frame and he smiles brightly as he hugs her.
"Hi mum"
"Hi sweetheart. I didn't think you could make it"
"I couldn't miss dads birthday again"

He walks down to greet his dad and hands him a bag.
"Happy birthday dad"
"Thanks mate. It's good to see you" he hugs Henry tight and I can see how much his parents have missed him. He makes his way around everyone, finally ending up in front of me. He furrows his eyebrows and points "I don't know you"
I can't help but giggle "no you don't. I'm Rosie"
"Right. The Rosie. My mum talks about you a lot"
"She does? All good I hope"

"Of course. It's lovely to meet you" he sticks his hand out for me to shake, but I grab him and pull him into a hug.
"I like to hug"
"That's good cuz I do too" he hugs me back and I can't help but feel a weird feeling in my stomach. He pulls away, gives me a wink and then heads for a beer. Pier comes up to me with a hug smirk on his face.
"What Pier?"
"Nothing just observing"
"Go observe someone else"

I see Colin dancing with his wife and I can't help but smile. They have always been such a loving couple and I have always envied what they have. I hope one day I can find that too. My parents weren't exactly role models for love or for anything else if I'm honest so being around the Cavils was a lovely change. They were always so loving and caring towards one another and towards me.

Once the song ends we all end up sitting out in the back garden until dark, laughing and reminiscing over memories. It's clear to see everyone has missed Henry. He fits right in with these crazy people and I have a feeling me and him are going to get on great. He's funny and I hope we can be great friends.