HaikyuuXKnB (Oikawa and Kise)

Start from the beginning

"Nope. Manager said that I can have a 3-days rest while they talk to the board about my next project."

You agreed and the two of you walked back. Kise was mostly the one talking while you will either just nod or give your short opinion here and there. You remembered that he always mention this 'Kurokocchi' and 'Kagamicchi' so you asked who they are.

"Eh? They're from Seirin. But. But. But. Kurokocchi was my teammate back in Teiko. He uses misdirection. Kagamicchi is only one aside from Murasakibaracchi and Aominecchi who likes to dunk."

"I see."

Thursday
Volleyball Gym

"(First name)-cchi!" A familiar voice called out. You glanced behind you to see the overjoyed teenager.

"Ryo."

"I've come to watch!" He said.

"What?"

"We've finished early plus today we'll have to rest. So where's the opposing team?" He asked. You shook your head and told him that they will come at later time. The team was also still practicing. Once they come, the game shall start.

"I see."

You led them towards the stands before returning back to the team. You pointed out all their faults and gave them techniques they could use to make their moves efficient. The basketball team was amazed by how you ordered them even your boyfriend. He was grinning like an idiot. Later on, the opposing team came and once the captain saw you, he quickly went to you.

"Hello there. You seem familiar, have we met somewhere?" A brunette male asked.

"Maybe that was when I went to your school." You said emotionless.

"Eh? Really? Oh! Now I remember. I didn't know that they have a cute manager?" He winked at you. Suddenly a ball was thrown to his head.

"Stop flirting with her, Assikawa! Get your ass over here and greet them." A loud voice echoed across the court. You had to cover them because it hurt your head real quick.

"Mou~ Iwa-chan, that hurts~"

"Stop calling me that idiot!"

The basketball and volleyball team saw this and all thought: 'This seems familiar.' Then they looked at the basketball captain and the model.

'Yup. He's the same with captain/the captain of basketball.'

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about it~"

Kise was fuming so Kasamatsu had to hit him.

"Ouch! Kasamatsu-senpai, that hurts su~"

"Calm down and prevent yourself from doing something stupid."

Now it's the Aoba Josai's turn to look at them. The four didn't notice the look given to them.

'Yup. They remind us of them.'

"Excuse me. If Aoba Josai is now complete with its starting members then please line up." Kyoya-san announced.

The game started. Their captain didn't seem to be allowed to play seeing that you're team just started. It made you mad for a while so you will force him to play. You called for a time-out.

"Hmm? What is it (First name)-chan?" Sen asked.

"Crush them."

"Huh?"

"They're looking down at us. Look at their captain."

"Heh~ Then let's give them hell. Minna?"

"Hai!"

The game resumed and the gap is widening, the first set was given to you. You agreed on having 3 sets so all is good. The second was to the Aoba. Their coach saw this so they let the captain played. He was smiling like Kise, waving at you also. Kise was being restrained by Kasamatsu who punched him the stomach.

"Calm down I said. Look at (First name). She will only look at you."

"Mou~ I got it."

'Huh? That weird, she didn't blush at that. Hoh~ this will be interesting.' Oikawa thought.

It was a tie. Your team was impressed by what they did. The point gap in the first and second was not that far, only by 2-3 points. You thanked Aoba Josai for the game and went back to the blondie who asked for a treat in an okonomiyaki restaurant. Your eyes gleamed when okonomiyaki was mentioned.

"Wait! Kaijou's manager!"

"Huh?"

You looked back and saw Oikawa with Iwaizumi. He was flirting with you again while asking if they can come with you. Of course Kise's possessiveness came and wrapped his arms around your waist. You blushed at this and stuttered.

"R-Ryo! W-What are you doing?"
"He was flirting with you." He said as he stuck his tongue out. Oikawa was surprised that you blushed and thought that you were already his. But it didn't mean that he can't steal you so while you're in the restaurant, the two continued to bicker.

The two (Iwaizumi and Kasamatsu) had enough so they kicked Kise/threw - volleyball at Oikawa. You sweatdrop at that and just continue to eat your food in silence.

=END=
_•_•_•_•_•_
Extra:

"(First name)-cchi!! You're mine only okay?" Kise said as he holds your hand and give you a serious look. You couldn't help but blush and nod. Satisfied, he gave you a passionate kiss.