51. Tell Me Pretty Lies

"Ara." Aemond whispered and her eyes fluttered awake. "Come on, I have some making up to do." Aemond remarked. A smile covered her lips as he led her into the woods, their tree house standing strong. 

Walking barefoot through the rose garden was a special feeling when the flower the thrones no longer hurt her flesh, she paid it some compliments the rose allowed her to kiss it and blushed with excitement of being touched by the goddess herself. Aemond led her onward. 

+

"You're sure?" Alicent questioned and Talya nodded once and a sob escaped Alicent's lips.

''With his own eyes, Your Grace.' Tayla confirmed. Alicent sat in bed, tears in her eyes.

"Uh... Stay here." Alicent instructed wiping at her tears as she got up. ''Tell, tell no one. Help me dress.''

''Who knows?'' Otto questioned as Alicent had told him of Viserys passing.

''My handmaiden, Talya. Some of the servants.'' Alicent answered. "I saw him last night... before he..." Alicent leaned back in the chair, a shaky breath on her lips. ''He told me he wished for Aegon to be king." Alicent relayed and Otto stared back at her from the fireplace. ''It is the truth. Uttered with his own lips. His last words to me and I was the only one to hear it. And now he's dead.''

+

Just this moment. Aemonds tongue slips against the seams of Ara's lips and parted for him, opening and letting him inside her mouth. His tongue stroked strong and heavily against hers possessively. To be possessed by him. His kiss was clear that he was giving her everything he had. It was a hot dark dance of mingled breath. As his hands roamed her body, she felt the leaves and vines wrapping around them lifting them up. 

"Who needs a ladder?" Aemond rasped kissing her again. Her feet landed in the tree house and the vines slithered away from them. 

She was weak because of him. She was weak for him. His fingers trailed along her waist, tickling her skin and making her writhe under his touch.

Such a soft touch. He's always gentle at first, that's how he got her. He showed her the side of him that no one else can see. It's a side she was addicted to.

 "Lie to me, flower," he said as he pulled back, his eyes closed and his hot breath coming in quicker. He lifted her up by the waist, leading her back to the little fort of blankets on the tree house floor.  He kissed her neck gently as she registered his words. His lips barely press against the sensitive area just under her ear. 

"Lie to you?" she questioned confused. She was surprised she could even talk, her heart was beating so fast and she felt like she could hardly even think. He pulled at her dress and she tugged at his clothes as his body covered her. 

"Lie to me, tell me I'm your only." Aemond begged kissing her again. Aemond lined up his cock. His hand went to her leg opening her to him, as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He kissed her throat and her head fell back as he gently pushed into her.

"I can't," she corrected, shaking her head. "I won't lie to you."

He filled her so slowly, so sweetly, but with an aching stretch that burns slightly from his thick girth. One hand gripped the nape of her neck as he thrusts harder into her.  She screamed out loudly, not caring about anything. Just needing him to hear what he did to her. She felt the shadows of the sun dim against her closed eyes and felt a thin blanket of leaves over them, as if they knew this was scandalous and needed to be kept quiet. 

Aemond groaned through his clenched teeth as he continued to thrust harder and harder, pushing her higher and higher toward the peak she was desperately seeking. He pumped his hips over and over. He fucked her with primal need; her body heated, and her skin tingled with the sensation of desire.

She needed more. She needed... she whimpered an incoherent response as she clung to him. He kissed her biting at her lip a wonderfully intense feeling consumed her. 

when Aemond slid into her it was as if the arms of the earth the eternal colors danced, enchanted by the music of flowers the rays of light that hummed lullabies and send the sky to sleep even through the early morning light

when Aemond slid into her it was as if the arms of the earth the eternal colors danced, enchanted by the music of flowers the rays of light that hummed lullabies and send the sky to sleep even through the early morning light. She felt like she was floating as she listened to the love story unrepeatably sung by life when she was with him.

"Aemond you are my one and only." Ara assured him. "I love you. It's not a lie. You are my forever."