36. All Of You

Ara rose up, no longer nervous, her every nerve tingled with excitement and lust. He knelt before her still as he tried to catch his breath. She pulled at her dress and it fell to her feet. Aemond looked up at her, glorious.

"Now I'm ready." 

She moved back and Aemond kissed her again kissing along her chest, his hands moved everywhere as her fingers pulled at his shirt. She threw it aside feeling the warmth of him as he worked his way back down. His hands met her wet folds a moment before his face was back between her, his lips kissing along her thighs. 

His eyes jumped to meet hers and she held his gaze as her fingers traced along his head. Aemond didnt look away from her emerald eyes as he flattened his tongue against her folds, probing at her as his hands trailed along the back of her thighs pulling her into his mouth. Ara's hips lifted as he licked again causing a shaky moan to come from her mouth. 

He kept going, every touch every moan, every lick and bite until she was weeping. Then he attacked her inflamed clit. There was no other way to describe it. Sucking, kissing and biting, she arched into him. her hands grasped his hair in a tight grip as she pant for breath, suddenly breathing was just... impossible. Aemond grasped her thighs tightly as she squirmed at his touch.  

She felt her core burning with need as Aemond brought hand up, easing a finger while his tongue and teeth pulled at her clit, she whimpered feeling something new, an over powering sensation in as he lapped at her, moving his finger delicately in her. She felt her vision start to go spotted but he pulled away and a whine left her lips. 

"I want you to come on my cock, flower." Aemond explained sweetly as Ara's eyes focused on him. She couldnt speak, still reveling in the sensations that filled her but she nodded eagerly. Aemond pulled at his pants throwing them aside with his already discarded shirt. 

"Flower." She repeated fondly. 

"Aegon calls you petal because he only gets a piece of you." Aemond remarked. Ara ran her hand over the hard muscles of his chest as he climbed into bed staring down at her. "I get all of you." he said as he kissed her. She hummed into him as he pulled back his arms on either side of her, his knees on either side of her thighs. 

Ara's eyes scanned his body as he hoovered over her and when she got to his cock she thought how the hell is that going to fit inside me? Aemond smiled as her gaze met his again. 

"All of me." Ara agreed and Aemond kissed her again. 

"This might hurt." Aemond whispered in her ear. Ara nodded as her hands moved to his waist staring up at him. He moved a hand between them and Ara felt her heart beat faster.  He aligned the tip of his bulging cock with her needy cunt. She felt him hesitate and Ara leaned up kissing him fiercely, he groaned pushing in and she whimpered out breaking the kiss. 

"Sorry," Aemond whispered kissing her again. Her heart thundered as he moved in deeper. "Are you okay?" Aemond rasped as he stretched her out. Her face pinched, eyes closed, it hurt. She felt him pulling back. He didnt want to hurt her, he loved her and it was clear she was hurting. Because of him. But her hand moved to his hip. 

"I want you." Ara corrected despite her cries.

"Are you sure?" 

"I want you." Ara declared locking eyes with him. "I'm stronger than I look..." Aemond hesitated half in and half out. "Kiss me until it doesnt hurt." Ara added pulling him to her. 

He settled on her kissing her through the pain, he felt her heart against his chest as her hand ran along his back. He kissed her lips, her neck, he peppered her face with kisses before that all consuming kiss that made her forget everything else. 

He filled her, stretched her, she felt all of him as he lay on top of her kissing her like he needed her to breath. Ara brought a hand to his cheek and he met her gaze. She nodded and he shifted slightly. 

Aemond moved his hips against hers, she was no longer trembling but arching into him. Soft moans filled her ear as he thrust into her, his hand roaming her body. 

His pace became more frantic, deep, desperate even as his hand gripped her hips, then it was the release, the edge of what he brought her too earlier. She stifled her moans as she felt a fire of pleasure rippling through her. She felt his cock twitch as her walls fluttered another whimper and Ara pulled Aemond to her. She smiled at him biting her lip. He kissed her again and again before finally pulling free. She was already sore, but deliciously so. Aemond rolled over in bed pulling her with him. 

"Good name day?" Ara mused. 

+

Aemond and Ara were inseparable. Aemond was with her for her studies and her elemental training. Criston knew that something was different but Alicent begged him to just be cool about it. Aemond and Ara were destined to be together. Criston was going to be ignorant as Viserys was about Rhaenyra. Ara and Aemond did not have sex, they just had a sleep over...

"I dont want them going to the treehouse for sleep overs." Criston decided and Alicent swatted a hand at him. 

"They love the tree house." Alicent corrected. 

"Well I dont want them spending the night up there... alone." Criston declared. 

"They are alone right now." Alicent remarked and Criston groaned. "They are practicing by the water. Dont worry."

"A lot can happen in the deep end of the waters." Criston countered. Alicent chuckled but they made their way to Ara and Aemond. 

Water was not Aras strong suit.

"Ara-"

She held up a hand as she drank down her glass of water. He waited tapping his foot and patiently she kept her hand up telling him to wait and poured herself another glass. She drank it down let out a long breath and she put her glass back to the table turning her knees to face him.

"Are you ready to get started?" Aemond asked.

"I can think of much more exciting things we can do than water manipulation." she counted. 

"I got this." Daeron assured and grabbed the pitcher. "Block it." Daeron instructed and threw the pitcher of water at Ara. She got soaked, her gaze was icy as she looked to Daeron. Daeron froze before laughing out. 

"Little shit." 

"Lets try again." Daeron remarked. "Do try harder this time Ara." Ara looked to Aemond, completely annoyed. Daeron took another pitcher and threw it at her she raised her hand and Aemond watched her eyes turn blue, as the water stopped, bubbles rippled off her fingers before she dropped her hand the water with it. A puddle at her feet. 

"You were glowing

"You were glowing." Aemond remarked moving to her. 

"Just wait until I can drown you in the ocean just by lifting a fucking finger." Ara declared smirking back at Daeron. 

"And thats my cue to get the fuck out of here." Daeron agreed.