Lulu

I breathed a sigh of relief as Silas fell asleep. Teddy looked exhausted, "Wow...That was awful." I nodded, "I agree. I never want to experience that again." Pandy patted my arm, "It's okay now. Does your head hurt? What did that awful man do to you?" I shrugged sadly, "He sprayed something on me, and then everything went dark." Pandy and Teddy both looked angry. "I'm fine now. Don't worry about me." I said quickly, "We have to make sure this doesn't happen again."

Pandy and Teddy nodded. "What should we do about Levi?" Teddy asked, looking concerned. I thought for a moment and said, "I think we should lock him up. I know I said to give everyone a chance, but this is going too far."

I dragged Levi across the room and into the basement. My mom saw me and hurried over, "Oh no! Lulu! What happened to you? Are you alright? The stuffies just told me! I've been so worried! Where are you going?"

I smiled, "Don't worry, I'm fine now. I'm going to the basement to lock Levi up. Do you have some rope?" My mom smiled back, "I think I have some in the basement."

We went down into the cold and dark basement. My mom and I never really wanted to decorate the basement that much. It's dusty and full of spiderwebs...which is perfect for Levi to live in.

I put Levi down on the hard floor. I spotted a dusty pile of rope on the floor, looking like no one has used it for ages. I picked it up and looked around at Teddy and Pandy, "Who would like to do the honours?"

Teddy laughed and raised his hand, "Me, I guess." I rolled my eyes, "You can't even lift the rope, let alone tie it." Teddy smiled, "Very true." I shrugged and tied the rope around Levi's wrists and ankles.

I examined my work and smiled, "Okay, I think we're all set. Let's go up." I walked up and into the comfortable room. The stuffies were waiting there expectantly.

I waved at them and smiled. They hurried over and hugged me...well as much as they could reach. "Lulu! We're so glad you're okay!" Pink said, after hugging me. I hugged Pink back, "Me too."

Lucille went over to me and grinned. "Huh, I see you're fine...Where's Levi?" I shrugged, "Let's just say he's in a bit of a situation right now...in a cold and dark room." Lucille chuckled, "Good."

I called out to everyone, "Alright everyone. Now that we are all safe, we should continue to our next goal." The stuffies all nodded. My mom smiled and said, "I don't think you need me here anymore!"

I smiled, "I don't think so, but you're welcome to stay." My mom shrugged, "I'm leaving. Just going to say that I wish you good luck on your next mission!" I waved at her and continued to speak.

"Alright everyone, we should focus on our next goal...Does anyone have any ideas?" Teddy raised his hand and said, "What about Levi's staff?" I nodded thoughtfully, "I don't think they'll be a problem yet. But if they do attack us, we'll be prepared."

Dream spoke up, "What about Five?" I hesitated before speaking, "I am truly sorry, but we cannot help Five right now. The hotel will be too heavily guarded. We will try to help Five after..." I trailed off.

"After what?" Pandy and Teddy asked together. I clap my hands together. "I think it's time to do something we should have done in the beginning," I said, feeling excited. This was what we have all been waiting for. The stuffies all gasped and murmured.

Pandy looked shocked, "Surely you don't mean that...'' I smirked, "That is, indeed, what I mean." Everyone looked like they were holding their breaths. I stared at the stuffies that had become so much in my life and said, "We're going to the Stuffy World."