Prologue

Please vote and comment! (This is my first book and it is unedited!!)

A long time ago, even before the dinosaurs appeared, a world appeared. This world was called Stuffy World. The stuffies in it lived happily, until one day, a terrible thing happened.

A monster attacked the Stuffy World, and all they'd worked for, all their happiness, was gone, destroyed by the monster.

Now, dear readers, the stuffies are not weak. The stuffies usually are on high alert. Sometimes, threats come and go, but they've always survived. But this time, it was different.

This monster isn't just a normal monster. This monster can breathe fire that damages a stuffy's memory.

The monster had already attacked the stuffies, but the stuffies managed to defeat it.

The monster bid its time, turned even more powerful than before, and defeated the Stuffy World. It burned down the homes of the stuffies.

Those who were lucky escaped to the Human World and pretended to be just ordinary toys for humans. Those who were less fortunate were never to be seen again.

It was a terrible fate for all of the stuffies. Once they had everything they could have possibly wanted in the Stuffy World.

But now, they had to stop moving and talking at the slightest movement that suggested the humans were coming near.

The stuffies did not know whether humans were evil or not. The humans did not know the truth.

This has been kept like this for several centuries. Not even a single stuffy has been found moving or talking.

Until one day, a human found out. It was lucky for all of the stuffies that this human was kind.

This human helped the stuffies come together, and finally, do something about the evil that has been pressed upon them centuries ago.

Though they may not feel as happy as they were when they had their homes, they had a sense of purpose. This human was called Lulu.

And many, many things happened after. Would the stuffies be happy after all? Or would an even more terrible fate press upon both the humans and the stuffies?