Silas

"Silas? Is that you? What are you doing here?" A voice sounded behind me. I turned and saw the stuffies hurrying toward me. "Oh, hi Pandy, hi Teddy. There's no time to explain, we have to find Lulu!"

The stuffies all nodded. I ran towards the room that held Lulu. To my horror, Lulu was unconscious on the floor. The stuffies all rushed towards her, gasping. "How dare he!?" Teddy said, looking outraged.

"Shh, quiet down. Get her to wake up, I hear the guards coming." I whispered. "Lulu? You have to wake up, now." Teddy whispered to Lulu's ears. Lulu didn't stir. I sighed and motioned for the stuffies to carry her.

We hurried towards the secret tunnel that Lulu found last time. I sighed in relief, we were safe for now. "Silas, why won't Lulu wake!?" Pandy asked, sounding worried.

"I'm not sure, I think Levi did something to her," I said, looking at Lulu. Teddy shook his head sadly, "Why would anyone do that to Lulu? She didn't do anything to Levi." I shook my head.

"We can't worry about that now, we have to get away from here before the guards find us," I whispered urgently. The stuffies nodded and we sped up. After a while, we reached the end of the tunnel.

We ran outside and into Lulu's house. The stuffies set Lulu down gently on the bed. I held my breath and waited for Lulu to wake up. But Lulu didn't move. Teddy started crying, "W-why isn't Lulu waking up?"

Pandy patted Teddy's shoulder, "I'm sure she'll wake up soon, Teddy. Come on, let's go rest for a while." Pandy didn't sound very sure. Teddy shook his head, "I'm not going, I'm staying."

Pandy nodded, then turned back to me. "Silas, what were you doing there?" I shrugged, "I heard Lulu and the other stuffy's conversation so I was really curious. Then I saw that man drag Lulu so I followed him."

"Then I saw the people drag Lulu away into the room. I was so angry at that man I hit him with the bat." I said. The stuffies nodded and said, "Thank you, Silas." I smiled at them.

Just then, a man appeared at the doors. He had a bag in his hand and was looking angry. "You! How dare you!?" He shouted. Before I could do anything, he sprayed something on me.

I fell to the ground with a thud. I panicked and tried to get up. But I couldn't move. I heard shouting and banging noises. Then all was quiet. The man's voice sounded, "I got you. You're coming with me."

I felt myself being dragged across the floor. I tried to move again but couldn't. Then footsteps sounded near me. The man groaned with pain, then a crash sounded. I couldn't see or move.

Lulu's voice sounded, "It's okay, Silas. Levi won't do anything else anymore." There were some rustling sounds then I felt myself being lifted. Lulu grunted, "You're heavy, you know that?"

I would have laughed if I could move. I felt myself being set down on a soft bed. Then small footsteps sounded beside me. "Lulu! You're awake! Are you alright?" A voice sounded.

"I'm fine, Pandy." Lulu said, "Silas isn't though." Someone gasped and said, "Oh no! What happened to Silas?" Lulu sounded worried, "I'm not sure, Levi sprayed something on him and now he can't move."

I felt myself being lifted and carried into another room. "Okay, I'm going to splash some water to get rid of that thing." The water sprayed down on me with my clothes. I shivered and found that I could move and see again.

"Silas! Are you okay?" Lulu asked, looking worried. Teddy and Pandy were standing outside the shower, looking at me. I nodded, "I'm fine. Are you okay? I thought you were unconscious."

Lulu nodded, "Levi knocked me unconscious, but I'm fine now. I won't ask why you are here, I'm just glad you are." I smiled at her, "You have to go rest now, your head might be sore."

"You were the one who got sprayed by that awful thing," Lulu said. I felt a little woozy, so I laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. "We'll figure this out, Silas. Go to sleep."

I shook my head, "No, I have to know what's going on. What did that man want, Lulu?" Lulu sighed, "He wanted to make a show about the stuffies and make lots of money." I frowned, "I don't see anything wrong with that."

"He was willing to hurt people to know more about stuffies, Silas. That is what's wrong." Lulu said. I scowled, "That's true. People like that are common in the world." I saw Lulu, Pandy, and Teddy nodding.

"Go to sleep now, Silas. It's going to be fine." Lulu said. I nodded and said sleepily, "Go rest too, Lulu. You must be tired." Lulu laughed lightly, "Yes, I am. Teddy and Pandy, come on." Then sleep took me.