Teddy

"Does anyone have any ideas?" Lulu asked the stuffies, her voice shaking a little. We were all standing in Lulu's room, looking nervously at each other. Pandy came running with the stuffies a few minutes ago, saying a stuffy has gone again.

"It's Lucille, of course. She has done it again!" A stuffy said, looking angry. Unluckily, Lucille was there. "I didn't do it!" Lucille shouted angrily back. Lulu sighed, "Fighting will not help us. We need ideas!"

"But we do not know if Lucille has done it or not. Where were you when the stuffy was taken?" Lulu continued to speak. "I was arguing with Pink. Then she walked off. I followed."

Pink nodded, "Yes, that is what happened." Lulu smiled slightly, "Good. Now we know Lucille didn't do it. We will start searching for the stuffy. Please be careful. Get in groups and go to each area."

Everyone nodded and set off. Lulu sighed and looked at the ground. "What's wrong, Lulu?" I asked, walking over to Lulu. "This keeps on happening. I feel like it's impossible to keep the stuffies safe." Lulu said.

"It is possible, Lulu. There will be struggles along the way. Just keep on trying. One day, you will succeed." I said. Lulu looked at me in surprise, "Thanks, Teddy. Well, let's go and help the stuffies."

We walked along the streets, asking a few people if they found a stuffy. They all said no. We were almost close to giving up when something caught my eye. I gestured for Lulu to be quiet.

"What did you see?" Lulu whispered. I pointed at the house. Lulu nodded and picked me up. She walked to the front door of the house and rang the doorbell. There were some weird sounds, then a man stepped out of the house.

"Yes? How can I help you?" The man asked, looking annoyed. Lulu smiled politely, "Hello. So sorry for bothering you. My name is Lulu. I lost a stuffy today. Have you seen a stuffy?"

The man looked guilty for a moment, then changed back to his usual annoyed expression, "No. I am busy at the moment. Please excuse me." Then he slammed the door.

Lulu looked shocked for a moment, then sighed. "I guess that man is just working on something. That's alright, though. Let's move on." I shook my head, "Lulu, I think I saw him holding a stuffy through the window."

"I am sure, Lulu. Why else do you think he would be guilty?" I continued before Lulu could interrupt. Lulu looked hesitant for a moment, "Fine. But he'll be even more annoyed when we ring the doorbell again."

I shrugged, "Let's just ring it." Lulu rang the doorbell again. The man opened the door and narrowed his eyes and Lulu, "Yes?" Lulu smiled politely, "Sir, I was hoping to visit your house."

The man looked furious, "Why?" I saw Lulu looking for excuses in her head, "Um...I would like...to talk about the stuffy inside your house. More privacy, you know." She gestured at the house.

The man scowled for a moment, then nodded curtly. He opened the door. Lulu walked inside and inspected the house. The man gestured at the couch for Lulu to sit there. When Lulu sat down, the man spoke.

"What do you want?" The man said. Lulu looked shocked that anyone would speak like that, "Um, sir. I want to find the missing stuffy. Have you seen it?" The man looked guilty again, "No."

I narrowed my eyes at the man, about to speak. Lulu shot a warning look at me. I remembered I was a stuffy and that I couldn't speak or move in front of humans, except Lulu and Ava.

The man looked at me, smiling widely. "Ah, I found another one. You can move and talk, can you?" Lulu looked scared, "Sir, I don't know what you are talking about. This is my good friend Teddy."

I quickly stopped moving and tried not to blink. The man dragged Lulu into a room. Lulu dropped me on the sofa and whispered, "Get out of the house. Do not come back. Tell the Phoenix."

The man dragged Lulu into another room, I could still hear Lulu screaming, "Let go of me! I didn't do anything!" I quickly ran out of the house and went to the secret headquarters.

"Guys. Guys! H-help." I said, feeling hopeless. Pink ran out to greet me, "What's wrong, Teddy?" I shook my head, unable to get any words out. Pink led me to the other stuffies.

"Lulu is captured!" I said. Everyone gasped and started talking over each other. "Quiet down! Teddy, tell us what happened." I told them everything. "Let's go help Lulu!" Pink said after I had finished speaking.

I hesitated, "But Lulu told me not to go back." Pink shook her head impatiently, "We need to help Lulu. The man might be hurting Lulu now!" I nodded. The stuffies and I packed some sticks and rocks.

We set off for the house. Luckily, I remembered exactly where it was. We ran into the house through the window and looked for Lulu. My little group and I found the man humming to himself.

We followed the man silently. I heard the man speaking to someone, "You will never get out. I will get your little friends and sell them. I am going to be rich!" Lulu's voice rang out, "You will never get them, Silas!"

So the man's name was Silas. I strained to hear more of their conversation. "How are you going to stop me?" Silas said, sounding smug. "You'll see, Silas," Lulu said. Silas laughed and left the room.

I motioned for my group to follow me. We needed to rescue Lulu now. I ran into the room and saw Lulu in a big glass box. When Lulu saw me, her eyes widened in shock. "We're going to save you, Lulu!" I whisper-shouted.

"No, Teddy. Do not! Stay away from the house! I can escape by myself." Lulu said, looking terrified. I shook my head, "We are going to rescue you." Lulu pushed against the glass, gesturing for us to leave.

"Silas is coming! Go!" Lulu said. My group and I quickly ran out the door. But it was too late. Silas spotted us and grabbed us. He put us in a bag. The last thing I remembered was Lulu's horrified scream.