57. Fool

Madilyn's pov~

I rushed through the crowd as soon as I spot Lexi.

"Lexi !" I shout as I near her, she turns around shocked.

"Lyn!" she shouts back once she recognises me.

"You're here... Didn't you have a date ?" she asks confused, before I could answer her the crowd goes nuts cheering,  I soon realise why as our school football team jog onto the field.

My eyes immediately land on familiar greenish blue eyes that stare back at me in confusion but still manage to sparkle with a hint of joy.

"I did...it just feels right to be here though " I say not breaking eye contact with Zack. I give him a small smile and mouth
' Kick some ass' to him, making him smile shaking his head in amusement but he gives me a thumbs up anyways mouthing back
'I Will'.

"I knew it!" Lexi suddenly shout giving me a tiny fright, she analyses me with a big knowing smile on her face.

"Knew what?" I ask dumbly , I even forgot she was right next to me
...for a second it felt like it was just me and Zack.

"You like Zack" she says in a matter of facts type of way. I couldn't even deny it with the blush that managed to take over my whole face right up to the tips of my ears.

'Is it hot in here?...feels like the surface of the sun'.

"I...y-yeah...a little" I stutter out feeling sort of embarrassed for admitting my feelings.

"Good... because that boy is head over heels for you" she says proudly.

"He is?" I ask stupidly blushing. I couldn't help the strange tingling feeling filling my senses at the thought that Zack might have feelings for me too.

"Obviously, with the way he looks at you I'm sure even the queen would get jealous" she says chuckling making my very own escape my lips.

"I thought you didn't like Zack ?" I say a bit confused at her statement.

"I don't...no true friend would like someone who has bullied their friend...but it's clear that he really likes you and if you like him back then I'm happy for the both of you." she says genuinely, warming my heart. I pull her into a tight hug which she openly excepts.

"Besides he has a hot friend... don't you say? " she says as we pull apart and she winks at Max, making me smile at their cuteness.

Turns out I've made it just in time to watch him play and that's what I intend to do.

Even if I don't know anything about the game, as long as I made it to see him do what he loves

*
*
*

The score between our school and the next are even with both teams determined to make the last touch down.

(A/N: I know nothing about sports👀)

Even though I don't know what was happening throughout the entire game I still managed to show my support by cheering whenever other People supporting our team cheered.

'And you would think I would know atleast some stuff about football since I swapped bodies with a football captain but no...it all just looked like intense running'.

I stare at Zack as Max passes the ball to him and   he catches it gracefully. He is so close to winning when I could of swore he looked me straight in the eye before he brought the team to victory.

Cheers burst through the crowd as everyone was over joyed with the big win. I watched as his teammates host him up into the air as they all cheer, when they set him down again his coach pats him on the back and I couldn't really see what happened next due to the tall dude infront getting up to leave but when he finally got out of the way, I saw a sight that shattered my heart.

There he was, with some girl wrapped around him kissing him like her life depended on it.

I didn't see who she was and I sure as hell wasn't sticking around to find out.

It doesn't matter who he kisses, he can kiss who ever he wants too. It's not like we are a couple.

Then why does it hurt so much to see him kiss someone else?

I pushed threw the crowd full of happy faces where as mine probably had tears running down it. Lexi grabbed my hand but I couldn't stand to face her right now...I just wanted to be alone.

I shrugged myself out of her hold and started running as she called out to me but it all just sounded faint as my world started to spin.

I feel so stupid for liking him.

for believing that he could actually like me back.

I'm such a fool.

I wasn't looking where I was walking and ended up bumping into someone.

"Woah there...are you okay?" the person says, his hands stabilizing me from falling back. I look up ready to thank the stranger but my words get stuck in my throat.

Alex

________________________________________
Hey everyone 👀✋
here is another chapter.
I would like to inform you all that I don't really plan before I write each chapter, I just write and see where the story takes it's self.

so please enjoy this horribly written chapter.
(if you don't remember who Alex is... please look on chapter 42)

Thanks to all of you who have stuck with this book even though my update game is weak.❤️❤️ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ

anyways I love you all...and if you've made it this far in my story... thank you❤️\⁠(⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠/

anyways please feel free to
vote & comment

❤️❤️❤️~LEE