26. The party

~Madilyn's pov~✪ in Zack's body✪

After we were done playing Xbox we just settled on the couch and watched the game on TV, Max kept yelling at the screen when his team lost a goal and said some words I had no idea existed.

"So since you obviously lied about having diarrhoea can we go to Logan's party" he suddenly says turning to me.

"What makes you think I lied...and No, go you if you want to" I say freaking out a little, I've never really been to a party before so it's best I don't start now , who knows how I'll act...I can't guarantee that I won't be awkward or shy and I'm sure that's the opposite of Zack and right now I have to be him.

"You haven't used the bathroom once since I got here.... which was three hours ago, I know you man..." He says rolling his eyes like it's obvious 'maybe he knows Zack, but he doesn't know I'm not Zack'.

"Fair point...but I'll pass" I say shrugging.

"Oh come on please" he says dragging the word out.

"No"
______________

The music was so loud I wasn't even sure if I could hear myself think....yes I know what you thinking....I did say 'No'....curse Max's puppy dog eyes and emotional black mail 'which by the way shouldn't have affected me at all coz I barely know the dude, but I did have to act like it did because I have to be Zack, though the puppy dog eyes got me to cave...', So here I was in a house full of sweaty teens dancing and rubbing themselves on each other like sex deprived monkeys, I think I'm gonna puke.

Max heads over to the kitchen with me following behind, he grabs two cans of beer and hands me one, I'm about to tell him I don't drink when I remembered that I'm not me and I have to act like Zack, if I'm being honest all this acting and being around all this people make my nerves spike.

Max says we should join the rest of the team, they're all down in the basement with a few other people.

When we enter the basement there are people sitting around in a circle play some sort of game.

"Zack my man, come join us." Some dude sitting around the circle says, I'm really nervous and I'm trying my best to put up a confident surface.

"Max are you going to play" I ask
"Yeah sure" he says plopping down, I sit next to him.

"So what are we playing" Max asks.

"So it's the same as spine the bottle, but in this one it's only dares but you get a choice, you could do the dare or drink a shot of some really strong alcohol...so in the end everyone gets fucked in some way, either you get wasted or you dared to do something stupid" the guy who called us to join explains.
' is it to late to back out now?...I just wanna go home..My home!...and wake up, realising all of this was just some fucked up nightmare and I'm actually at home still in my unicorn PJs, eating junk and watching some sappy movie'.

"Okay great...let's begin"

After a few more people take there turns including Max...he chose dare and he had to wear the girl opposite us heels for and hour...he wouldn't stop complaining about how they hurt his feet.

The bottle finally landed on me...I looked around nervously as I look forward the person who supposed to dare or give me a drink...I recognise her to be one of Tiffany minions... Olivia.
She sends a smirk towards her friend Tiffany ' how the cows ass did I not notice she was here' I think to myself.

"Sooo Zack...dare or drink" she says emphasising the 'k', I've never drank before...not really anyway, unless you count taking a sip of your dad's beer when you were eight then yeah...the thing is I might be a light weight, what if I get drunk and do something stupid and they said a shot of strong alcohol, this isn't like stealing a sip of beer.
I make up my mind and try and be brave when I say it.
"Dare"