45. Cupcake

Zack's pov~✿in Madilyn's body✿

"Is that...Lexi and...Max?" Madilyn asks making me nod slowly in amusement, true to our eyes in a distance is Max and Lexi sucking face's in a passionate make out session.

'That's my boy'
He really went for it didn't he?.

I'm so proud of him. 'I sound like some old dad'.

"Okay let's give them some privacy" I say pulling a still shocked Lyn away when I realised we've been staring for way to long like a bunch of creeps.

' I'll definitely tease him when I get back to my own body but for now I'll pretend to be mature and
let him have his moment'

"When did that even happen?,why was I not informed?...I knew she liked Max but I had no idea they have something going on " Lyn says in disbelief.

"If they wanted us to know they would have told us, so it's best we move on and act like we didn't see anything.They will tell us at their own time, besides why are you so shocked it was painfully obvious that they liked each other? " I say.

"I guess you're right, I wasn't expecting that though "Lyn says and I  nod in agreement. We continue our stroll through the park, giving our love birds some privacy.

"Who knew my bestie knows how to kiss" Lyn says all of a sudden with a slight chuckle.

"Why is that a suprise?, Doesn't everyone our age know how to?" I ask confused.

"Y-yeah... totally...Psh...I definitely k-know how to...Do you?" Lyn stutters out with a slight blush dusted over her cheeks.

"Yea-, Wait... You've never kissed anyone before have you?" I say when realisation draws onto me making me grin.

"Shut up" she says looking away while blushed and that answers my question. The idea of Lyn never kissing anyone before makes me feel a strange tingle in my stomach could it be adoration or relief.

"No need to be embarrassed cupcake" I say smirking at her making her roll her eyes but still blush anyway.

"So you up for that party tonight?" I ask all of sudden. I mean I'm not one for partying since I only used to go for beer and chicks but it's been awhile since I've been to one and it would be nice to take a break from all this pretending to be each other shit we got going on.

"No" she says without hesitation.

"Oh come on why not?...are you scared?" I say bumping her shoulder gently while smirking.

"No, I just don't like parties, besides the first one I've been to I got high by mistake... so I think I'll pass " she says and I chuckle at the memory.

"True but this time I'll be there with you, don't worry I got your back, literally and figuratively...anddd it'll be nice to let loose a bit...what do you say cupcake?..." I ask with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh my goodness just stop with the face...you look terrible" she says.

"I'll pout too if you don't agree " I say making her look at me in fake horror.

"You wouldn't dare" she says groans in disgust.

"I totally would...so is it a yes cupcake?" I ask smiling innocently.

"Yeah yeah whatever just stop with the name already" she says blushing while pushing my face away with her hand.

'I think I found my new favourite word'

"Aw you don't like the name cupcake?" I ask teasing.

"No" she says grumbles blushing and that's basically how the rest of our walk went... Me teasing and her blushing.

*
*
*

I was currently picking out a outfit to wear for tonight when the room door burst open and a blushing Lexi came through it. 'It didn't take a genius to know why', but for the sake of having to act oblivious I ask.
"What's got you blushing like a lobster"

"Nothing..." she says trying to hide her smile. I hum unconvinced.
'I wouldn't call making out with my friend nothing'.

"Anyway... what are you up to?" she asks making me look at the cloths sprawled out all over the room. ' I seriously didn't think that choosing an outfit would be this hard because I normally don't care but Lyn's clothes consistent of the most pajamas I have ever seen...it's clear she doesn't leave the house a lot.'

"I'm choosing an outfit to wear for tonight...we my friend are going to a party" I say making her look at me in shock...I might aswell bring her along too.

"You?... party? since when?" she asks skeptically.

"Yes... since now...We are going...I think Max is going to be there" I say making her blush.

"O-oh...Uhm...he is?" she says trying to hide a smile but I see the Slight blush creeping up onto her cheeks.

"Probably" I say smirking.

"So Uhm if we going,we better get dressed, you can't go in that" she says changing the topic looking at the outfit I put aside...I chose a hoody and a sweat pants.

"What's so wrong with this outfit?" I ask confused.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just ask me that... because that's the stuff from your comfy home wear section " she says making me even more confused.
'Comfy what now?'

She just rolls her eyes and walks over to the other side of the closet which I failed to notice because it's at the back.

"Here are your outing cloths" she says tossing me a high waist black Jean and tight back top and a denim jacket.
'I won't lie that's not actually such a bad choice of clothing.'

Lexi and I change into our party clothes.
'Before you think anything unholy...I didn't see anything because I changed in the bathroom.'

Lyn and I planed to meet up at eight and it's almost time so me and Lexi decide to head out.

"And where do you young ladies think you're going at this hour?"  deep voice asks.

oh shit, fuck my life...I forgot Madilyn had a overprotective dad.

______________________________________
Hey everyone 👀✋
it's been a long long long time. I have no idea who still reads this book but to you... whoever you are you beautiful soul... enjoy this boring chapter.

I had huge case of writers block so my apologies for not updating in awhile.

•°mini part•°

Zack: thank you to all the beautiful ladies(👀and gents if there are any that read this) out there who voted and added our story to your reading list...I'm sure I'm your favourite character 😌

author: it's my story thank you very much and I doubt it's you who whose the favourite.

Max: she's right...it's definitely me.

Zack: the only person whose favourite you are is probably Lexi's.

Lexi: * Blushes heavily and throws a ice cream cone at Zack*
keep me out of this.

please feel free to
vote & comment

♥️♥️♥️~Lee