20. Titanic

Lyn pov~

"Why you always in a mood, Fu*king round , acting brand new I tryna tell you what to do but try and play it cool-"

"What the hell!" I mumble sleepily as I try and find the ringing phone (with my eyes half close may I add).
When I felt something on the night stand that felt like a cell phone I pick it up and pressed answer without looking at the name 'to be honest I just want to go back to sleep I don't have time for people right now'.

"Hello" I say in a deep husky voice.
Husky voice?!

"Ahhhhhhhhh...." I scream finally opening my eyes and realising I'm not in my room. I try to clean my eyes out to make sure I'm awake, I see a bathroom across the room, thinking that splashing my face with some cold water will do the trick and before I know it I'll be back in my own room.

I stand up and go to the bathroom , there's a mirror above the sink which I made the mistake of looking into.

"Ahhhhhhhhh....what the...ahhhhhhh" I say look at the mirror while touching my face.
"How?...why?" I say trying to find the logic in this.
I couldn't believe what I was seeing so I splashed water on my face and looked back at the mirror but it was still the same.

I...I was in Zack Rainford's body ...

"This is a fucking nightmare!, please help me."I say not sure what to do or what to make of this situation.

"Lyn....Lyn!... MADDY" I hear the person from the other end of the line scream.
I pick the phone back up that I dropped on the bed when I was having a heart attack.(not literally).

"Listen Maddy I know this is alot to take in but-" the person sounding an awful lot like the Normal me says through the phone.

"Hell right it is... someone cursed me and put me into this jerks body, I just want to go home okay...I wanna wake up in my unicorn PJs and eat pancakes while I cry and watch the Titanic" I say.

"Well you think I wanted to get stuck in this losers body, which is you by the way, I don't know how this happened that's why I called you to find out if you'd know anything but your just as useless as me....oh and that sucks, who even watches Titanic these days." Zack says in my voice. I was about to defend the movie when he or should I say she said something.

"Well I don't have time to argue about the Titanic , we have to find a way to fix this....meet me as soon as possible...I don't know how we gonna fix this but going to the police and saying we've been body zapped isn't an option...I mean they will think we lost our minds" Zack says.

"Yeah your right...so meet me at the park I'll come as soon as I can, for now I guess we just gotta play along right?" I say.

"Yeah...see you at the park....'Zack'" he says before hanging up.
'ugh even him calling me by his name sounds like a horror movie'
I wanted to get as far away from him as possible after what he did, but it seems as this world has other plans and now I'll have to see him quite often coz I'm stuck in his fucking body.

How the hell did this even happen?

"Zack what's with all the screaming?" A little girl around 13 year's old comes into the room, she looks a lot like Zack 'oh no the demon multiplied'.

"Uh...you talking to me" I say pointing at myself, She stares at me dumbfounded.

"Zack you should really probably lay off the drinking..."she says, haha she thinks I'm drunk...I really gotta up my game, from now on I'm Zack.. mental note: try and remember that you are now Zack and don't make yourself look like a fool.

"Uhm...yeah no drinking got it" I say giving her a kind smile.

"Whoa what's gotten into you...I'm telling mum your on drugs" she says shaking her head. 'why would she do that? I know Zack is nuts but I don't think he does drugs'. She sees my confusion.

"Well what do you expect me to say? You busy smiling like a creep at me" she says like that's supposed to make me less confused.

"It was actually a kind smile" I say bluntly.

"Exactly, you always moody so I assume you taking some hectic drugs to get you smiling like that in the morning" she says giggling.
'oh this is coz I smiled at her...I'm guessing it's unusual for her to see Zack smile in the morning' , i give an awkward laugh and she leaves.

Acting as Zack is harder than I thought, firstly I didn't even know he had a sister...I mean why would I , it's not like we friends or anything. Well I better get ready and meet him at the park but he seriously has to give me a heads up on all his family members so I don't make him look more of an asshole than he already is infront of them.

I hope his not making me look like an asshole infront of my family.

We seriously have to figure this out I don't think I can make it any longer in this sweaty dude body.

' Atleast his got hot abs ' my mind states.
'who the hell asked you' I retort.

'might aswell look on the bright side' my mind says.
'i Don't think Zack has one', okay Maybe that's a bit over exaggerating, but look at me talking to myself..

I need to get back to my own body the stupidity is contagious.

________________________________________
Hey hope you are all well. It's been awhile 🤭. Sorry for the boring chapter 😪
I've been busy with exams but now that's it's over hopefully I'll be updating more. Thanks to everyone who reads this book, here's a doughnut to show my appreciation 🍩 Feel free to
Vote & comment✨
♥️♥️♥️~Lee