54. Rage

~ Zack's pov~

Today was the big game and to be honest I was a little nervous...and the fact that I couldn't concentrate properly didn't help at all.

I was currently gearing up with the rest of the team in the locker room and my mind wouldn't stop thinking about my rejection.

'Well...Ryan asked me out...so we going on a date'

That words play over and over in my head as my mind keeps yelling at me that she chose him and I should just let it go.

let her go

ever since that day I asked her to the game and she rejected me for that piece of shit... I've decided to avoid her but ironically... she's the only thing on my fucking mind.

I'm always thinking about her...and unintentionally.
I sometimes wonder if she ever has thoughts about me too.

but then I remember she likes Ryan so why would she think about me?.

I don't know when I got so jealous of Ryan... honestly I didn't feel a single ounce of jealousy when I first found out she liked him but after a while I realised that I LIKED HER.

My crazy ass bullied her...I honestly can't believe it took us swapping bodies to realise my own damn mistakes.

I honestly wouldn't blame her if she doesn't ever want to see or talk to me again but somewhere in the time we swapped bodies I fell for her because she was genuine.
She was real

She punched Raymond for me for goodness sake... even when it was none of her business she didn't have to do that...but she did...she could have rubbed it in my face that she has a perfect family and mine is broken but she has never done that.

"Hey you ready?The game is about to start in a few minutes" Max says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah just give me a sec...I need to get my helmet, Go...I'll catch up with you " I say and he nods looking at me worriedly but complies.

I walk over to my locker where I think I forgot my helmet in, I shovel some stuff out of the way and I find it laying at the bottom.

That's when I hear the footsteps of someone walking into the locker room.

Assuming it's Max, I grab my helmet and shut my locker.

"Hey let's go-" but as I turn around to face the person an immediate scowl takes its place upon my face.
It's not Max that walked in...it's

Raymond

"What do you want?" I ask glaring at him.

'I honestly don't give two shits about what he wants but I asked anyway'

"Not happy to see me brother?" he asks smirking which pisses me off even more.

"You're not my BROTHER...I don't have time for your shit" I say bumping him with my shoulder to get past him as I head for the exit but he rushes forward to block it.

"Not so fast" he says and I have to use all my self control to ensure that I don't punch him in the face right now.

"So little Zack asked Madilyn to come to his game...But I don't see her anywhere huh?" he says with a stupid grin.

'How does he know that...he should mind his own business.'

And this time I do punch him, I don't like her name coming out of his mouth...I don't like anything coming out of his mouth.

But he should just leave Madilyn alone

He regains his composure.
"is that all you got?" he asks arrogantly while smirking and rubbing his injured jaw while I clench mine.

"For someone who got rejected I would've thought you would punch harder." he says making me see red because he hit a nail and after those few words all hell broke loose and I pounce on him.

I started punching him mercilessly, I recieved a few punches here and there from him too but the intent to kill him to was to high for me to feel any pain... anything other than pure rage.

' It's like all my previous bottled up anger that I've had for him from over the years is coming out now'

He always has to rub something in my face...what have I ever fucking done to him...it's not like I Fricking stole his dad then rubbed it in his face. 

Believe it or not Raymond and I weren't always this hostile towards one another...I don't know what happened to him.

"Mind your own fucking business" I say delivering one last punch to his face.

"Just like you minded yours?" he grits out sarcastically making me confused.

'What the fuck is that supposed mean'

"What the fuck are you talking about...I do mind my own business,What have I ever done to you" I say angrily.

"You took Alice away from me!" he shouts as my body freezes up at the mention of her name giving him the chance to shove me backwards.

What is he talking about.?

I took her away from him?

________________________________________
Hey guys 👀✋
Happy new year 🎉✨
(which was yesterday for me...but it's still a new year so ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯)

thank you all for reading

thank you to all those who take time and effort to vote....I really appreciate you all😌❤️

Thanks for all the support
ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ

anyways please enjoy this horribly written chapter 👀 ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Feel free to
Vote & comment

❤️❤️❤️~LEE