27. Pizza

~ Zack's pov ~✿Madilyn's body✿

" Okay okay....let's bet....who ever cries has to pay the ones who don't cry 20 bucks " Blake says and I scoff
' like hell I'll cry but 20 bucks doesn't sound so bad'

"Okay we agree...let's watch" Karen says, I learnt that she is his girlfriend.

So your probably already caught on to what's happening... after we got back from the arcade, Lexi suggested we watch this movie ' me before you ', and Blake's girlfriend over heard her suggestion and dragged Blake to come watch too.....so here we are.... making a bet on who is going to cry and who is not.

Pish piece of cake, I'm definitely winning that stupid bet.

___________

" Pay up bitches " Lexi yells at the end of the movie.
Karen pulls out a 20 bill and hands it over while still sniffling...I'm not sure if it's coz she lost her money to Lexi or because of the movie.

" You guys too..." Lexi says with her hand out expectantly.

" I wasn't crying there was an eye lash in my eyes" I defend... okay maybe a few tears slipped ...but I'm Zack Rainford...I will not accept the fact that I lost....
This body is doing things to me...look at me becoming a softie and all sensitive...I gotta get out of this soon..
My eyes were sweating...it didn't feel like I cried...there minds are playing tricks on them.

" Yeah right...what's your excuse Blake?...are your eyes allergic to the TV coz I saw you wipe a few tears" she says Blake just grumbles something about ' you have no emotions' before pulling out the money and handing it to her.
I soon did the same...a bet is a bet and she did win...no point in denying it... atleast they don't know who I really am...and in a way it's not my tears it's Lyn's, this is her body after all.

'Also....I didn't lose shit....coz its not my money I gave her...it's Lyn's '

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.
I pull it out to see my name pop up, at first I was confused as hell but then I remembered that it's Lyn... yeah how can I forget..we swapped flipping bodies...it's not something that happened everyday, cut me some slack.
I leave the room to answer the call.

" Hello " I say answering the call.

"Hiiiiii I'd like to order...uhhh...a pepperoni pizza... with a soda on the side...and...annnnnndddd some hot Mafia dude please" I hear her slur in my voice through the phone...'a pepperoni pizza?...a Mafia what now?'

"Maddy are you drunk?" I ask bewildered.

" Heyyyy pizza dude you sound just like meeeeeee" she says....Nah she's definitely drunk...wait... please don't tell me she did something stupid.

" Maddy cut it out...it's Zack...what happened...why are you drunk" I say.

" Oh my sweet potato...Zack is a chick..." She's says shocked...it's is really getting annoying...when she's drunk which I assume she is, it's like talking to a two year old.

" Just answer my question" I say irritated.

" Ooooooh well... Maxie made me goooo tooo the party thingie...and well I almost got kissed by a chick who resembles a raccoon...nooo understatement...that's still cuter than her" she says rambling on and on.

" Okay okay... just get to the point...did you drink" I say.

" Whaaaat no... okay maybe... we were playing this game and I had a shot...and after that I ate a ton of brownies...they were magnificent" she says, if she's telling the truth about drinking then her alcohol tolerance is low and she can't hold her liquor...and wait- brownie?... don't tell me!..
Everyone knows they drug the Brownies...and Normal me is already Stoned after two... goodness knows what she did after a dozen.

"Damn it Maddy!...what are you...an idiot.." I raise my voice.

" Your not a very nice pizza man...can I speak to your manager" she says seriously...and I was about a second away from throw this phone across the room and giving up all hope.

"I don't fucking sell pizza...get that through your head" I say taking a big breathe and willing must not to yell.

" Oh what a shame...you should" she says adding on to my anger.

"Where are you right now" I ask changing the topic.

" Zack stop hugging that stupid Rock...wait- who are you talking to"  I hear from the other end of the line...I clearly recognise that voice to me Max's.

" It's a kitten...stop calling it a rock you big meanie...and..it's my drug dealer" she answers Max back...I resist the urge to face palm myself.

" What!!" Max shouts
" Chill Maxie I'm just kidding...I'm ordering pizza" she says
" Great order a cheese one for me too" Max says.

" Yes hi... can I please get two-" she starts but I end the call before she continues...coz heavens if I have to hear one more thing about pizza I'm gonna run them both over with my Grandma's purple truck.

I thought she said she wasn't going to the Party?...I guess Max convinced her to go...I can't really say anything because Lexi also convinced me to do something I wouldn't...

I should probably stalk the internet to see if anyone uploaded anything embarrassing....I have no idea that Lyn could have done while she was at that party...
Oh my cow and so many of my teammates were there...
Bright side... atleast I didn't look like the loser team captain that didn't show up.

Surprisingly there was nothing embarrassing of "Me" , only of a few other losers.

Max probably took her home after she ate those brownies and before she did something stupid...I mean I'm known for doing stupid things ...but she could have stripped and started pole dancing... imagine what that would have looked like...I think I would have died...I mean I have a good body... but my dignity would have been flushed down the toilet.

'well thank goodness Max was there'

________________________________________
Hey lovely people
I haven't been updating lately because of school.🙈
Thank you to everyone that reads this ❤️😌✨
I hope you enjoyed this boring chap 👀
Anyway please don't forget too
Vote & comment
For my motivation okay 😂😂😂

❤️❤️❤️~Lee