32. kungfu panda

~Madilyn's pov~✿in Zack's body✿

I can't believe they were spying on me...well on Zack but if we hadn't swapped bodies they'd be spying on me.

so let's just say that I didn't regret my decision to run, not for one bit.
'okay maybe a little, since it took all my energy'.

"fuck that was wild...I think they gave up chasing us" Zack says with a chuckle, I agree trying to catch my breath 'its no secret that I'm not an athlete'.

"Come on let's get something to eat...all that running made me hungry" Zack says walking towards a food stall with me in tow.

We buy food and decide to walk around enjoining the lights and joyful atmosphere while we eat.
'Also keeping an eye out for my brother and his girlfriend...we are successfully avoiding them...remind me to get revenge on him for spying on me when I get back to my body'.

We walk pass a bunch of stalls with games and full teddies hung up waiting to be won.

I watch as a guy wins a stuffed bear for his girlfriend after shooting down a few targets.

Another group of people take thier turn but failed too shoot the 3 targets down resulting in them winning nothing.

"Man they suck...I bet I can win the biggest stuffed toy here" Zack says confidentiality.

A guy from the group turns around to glare at us.

"Well than princess...care to show show us, since you think your so awesome" he says sarcastically.

"Gladly" Zack says paying for his turn and handing me his bag to hold.
'Im not even going to question how ridiculous it is that Zack was carrying a mini bag...or the fact that it's mine....coz honestly everything about what's happening to us is ridiculous..we swapped bodies for fuck sake...and now his challenging some dudes to win a stuffed bear?...'.

He grabs the gun moving into a professional position.

"Don't hurt yourself princess... I'd tell you to give the gun to your boyfriend but he looks ready to piss his pants" The guy says looking at me.
'Is he talking about me?'

'like okay I'm offended... first of all I'm not his boyfriend...I'm not even really a boy...and secondly I do not look like am about to piss my pants...but I do feel like grabbing that dart gun and shooting this fucker with it'.

BAM BAM BAM

Before anyone could so much as blink Zack shot all three targets down.
Everyone was left shocked that he successfully shot all three down if one go...not one miss.

"Congratulations...Here's your prize" the lady owning the stall says handing Zack a huge fluffy panda teddy.

"You were saying?" Zack says turning to the guy smugly.

"Damn she's hot" one of his friends mutter as the guy walks way annoyed.
I couldn't help but to laugh at that.

"So you did all of this just to win a panda teddy or to show off?" I ask casually.

"A little bit of both" he shrugs.

"But looks at it....it's so adorable...it was so worth it...I'm naming it kungfu panda" he says holding it up.
______
after that we went on a few rides, got lots more junk to eat and we even won a few more cool things. 'Well Zack won it...but I was there as motivation, so I deserve credit too'.

Time went by so fast and we were having so much fun.
I haven't laughed this much in a long time.
Zack even forced me to play one of those dancing games on those machines.
'lets just say I kicked his ass '.