30. Time to get my spy on

~ Madilyn's pov ~✿in Zack's body✿

"another lap then we can start the real training!" coach yells,
'like what the fuck why you gotta scream like a sex deprived ape', by this time I'm already out of breath and I don't think I can take another step moreover another lap...it's like this dude is taking out his frustration on us...geez how do people enjoy this game.
if I was Zack I'd be happy for being kicked off this torturous thing, but a deal is a deal so i gotta suck it up and also this could be a way to get my actual life back though we still haven't figured that out yet.

'i hope that's fucking soon because I've been stuck in this body for over a week and practice is killing me'

after I dragged myself through the last lap I was utterly exhausted but one thing is for sure this was definitely not the end of this practice ,the look on the coaches face screams ' Imma make your'll suffer ', Even though I wish it could screamed ' I'm proud of you all now go home and relax' but no...why?.. because life ain't fair.

"okay boys ! let the real practice begin!" coach says blowing his whistle.
it's times like this when I miss being a girl...I never really valued being one until now...I mean it's not everyday you make a wish and bam you get a dick the next day.

"Zack get your head in the game!" coach yells as I run around in all different directions not knowing a single thing about the game. ' don't hate on me, I'm not a sports fan'.
so to say I didn't know anything was an understatement and the fact that I have to keep Zack's grades up so he can stay on the team but I'm fucking up practice so they might kick him off the team anyway before the real game,just sucks.

'god give me strength!'

"Zack catch " someone yells and the next thing I know is I'm on the ground with a stinging pain in my left cheek above my eye.

' I asked for strength and got a ball thrown to my face...wow'.

I groan in pain as the coach dismisses us and says that's enough for today.

'yeah thanks for caring about my well being' I think sarcastically.

Max comes running towards me helping me off the ground.

"damn dude that was some hit you took, what's gotten into you lately man...you can't even catch the ball " he asked looking at me with concern...well a clueless girl who knows nothing about football has gotten into him (aka me), and Just so he knows I took that hit like a pro so he should salute me instead of scrutinizing me.

I shrug nonchalantly to his questions because there's nothing sensible that I have to say.
he just looks shakes his head disbelief.

"vamos(come on)...best we get some ice on that eye , Antes de comenzar a parecer como Dalmatian con ese moretón(Before you start looking like Dalmatian with that bruise) " he says gesturing for me to follow.

' I have no idea what he just said but it sounded hot...damn he could be calling me a dog for all I know coz the only word I was able to comprehend was Dalmatian '.

Before we make it out of the school a hand with dinosaur like claws grabs my bicep.

' mahn Zack must workout coz these are some fine arms'.

"baby I miss you...we haven't been spending time together lately" The devil says pouting and batting her lashes aka Tiffany.

'uh how could I forget...this Dumbo is the other dumbo's so called girlfriend...and here I thought that I finally got away from her'

I kinda prefer her hating on me better than her hitting on me...this is just wrong on so many levels.

"I uh... I've been busy" I shrug desperately needing to leave.

"I can keep you busy too" she says smirking, looking at me suggestively to which I try my hardest not to grimace.

"yeah I'm sure you can but maybe another time? I really have to go" I lie...' as   if ', there will not be another time ... hopefully.

"oh" she says looking deflated

"how did you get that bruise under your eye" she asks before I side step her, it would be embarrassing to say I got hit with a ball so I look at Max with a pointed look and he seems to get the message.

"he uh...he got into a fight?..yeah a fight...and he has a headache...no a migraine we gotta go now" Max says faking sympathy towards Tiffany and we leave.

Max drives me home because i sure as hell am not riding ' Darcy ' (Zack's bike).

" It's obvious you don't like her...why are you still with her?" Max asks refering to Tiffany.

'Eh how the fuck must I know'

"coz uh...she's hot?" I say it more as a question then a answer and shrug.

"Hm that's not a proper reason " he says giving me a look.

I seriously have no idea why Zack is with her and only he can answer that question so all I can say is

"it's complicated" with a shrug...I seem to be doing that alot lately.

"okay Mr it's complicated...I heard there's a carnival tonight... wanna come? , it's only in town for two days" he asks, and I feel like this is the perfect opportunity to spy on Zack since Ryan said that they'd be going to the carnival.

I gladly accept his offer.

time to get my spy on...
it's just to make sure Zack doesn't do anything stupid...

it's not that I don't trust him buuuut I don't trust him.

________________________________________
Hey everyone
I hope you are all well
Chapter 30 done.
If you feel like the phase of the story is to slow please let me know, but if you think it's fine the way it is lemme know.
Thanks for reading 😌
Thank you to all those who vote
You are all highly appreciated 👀🌟♥️ don't stop being a star by pressing that little orange star below 😉

Please feel free to
Vote & Comment
♥️♥️♥️~Lee