29. Prove them wrong

~ Zack's pov~in Madilyn's body

"No fucking way " I say stubbornly , Friday came sooner than I wished
And that's funny because when I was in my own body I couldn't stop wishing that Monday to Thursday was Friday instead

Oh and code 3....it means shopping emergency.... like what the hell!...who even has something like that?...is that even a thing?...well apparently to these chicks it is....and I suddenly feel like my grandma has more of a social life than these girls.

' I'm not going shopping just to look good on that stupid date...more like fucking funeral if you ask me'.

"Hey your the one who asked for help" Lexi says crossing her arms...well yeah that was before I realised you taking me to hell!.

"Look...as your best friend it's my duty to make sure you look good on your first date" she says holding my shoulders with a glittering look in her eyes.

Ugh! I think I'm gonna be sick.

' haha first date?...I've been on so many of those I can't even keep count...well if you'd like to call it that... usually I don't do the going on dates thing considering the fact that I don't keep a chick long enough to actually decide I wanna go on one of those ,as if I'd wanna go'

'Waste of money and time'

And look at me now... going on a date with someone I'd rather run over with a car.

I think the only reason I'm still standing here is because I keep repeating the words
' this benefits you...if you do this, Lyn will make you pass your grades and you stay on the team...when you get back to your body that is'

Pathetic?...I know

"Okay...let's do this shit" I say letting out an exhausted breath... atleast this is not my body.

_________________

2 hours later and probably 57 outfits, I decide that I can't keep this up anymore.

"I'm leaving...we taking this..and going...I'm hungry, tired...and if we don't leave now your gonna be dead" I say grabbing some random outfit from the bunch.

"Okay okay... atleast take this one instead...it looks better" Lexi says in surrender then grabs a different outfit.

We go to the check out and pay for the items.
I can't believe I wasted two hours of my fucking day just to buy two outfits and fit on a hundred.

Is that what it's like to be a girl?
And the fact that Lexi looked like she was enjoying it...was disturbing
How can you enjoy torture.

After we got out of the shop, I demanded we go get something to eat.

"Can I get your order" the waiter asks in disinterest. ' I bet you a dollar she'd be drooling if I was in my own body right now'.

We order what we want and I don't waste a second digging in when the food arrives.

"So how do you feel" Lexi asks sipping on her milkshake.

"Like shit" I respond without hesitation

"No..I mean about tonight... about going out with Ryan to be specific...you know your crush" she says wiggling her eyebrows...'but my answer doesn't change.. like I said... like shit'
But I don't say that, although I really want to.

"Uh happy " I shrug giving a smile that looks more like a grimace ' I've never told a bigger lie in my life'.

But I'm guessing that's what a girl would say if she was going out with her crush...'internal eye roll'